Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: catch the game on nfl replay? lol « previous next »
Page: 1

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

: October 26, 2012, 06:49:10 PM

Anyone else catch the replay of last nights game on NFL network? LMAO
Nothing better than watching a replay of a Bucs win where the commentators are complete homers. :D
I don't know whats better, the visual or the audio.lol
: October 26, 2012, 07:33:10 PM wreck ship

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 26, 2012, 07:34:43 PM

Pre-game show was the worst. All Viking talk.

JM2

Pro Bowler

#2 : October 26, 2012, 07:45:17 PM

And understandably so. The Vikes are contending for their division. The Bucs, while losing close, we're possibly jockeying for a premier first round draft position. Win more games and the media will talk about you more.

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#3 : October 26, 2012, 07:47:00 PM

And understandably so. The Vikes are contending for their division. The Bucs, while losing close, we're possibly jockeying for a premier first round draft position. Win more games and the media will talk about you more.
agree.....play better, win games, get national attention

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 26, 2012, 08:01:32 PM

Shoot.. I didn't know it was on.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 26, 2012, 08:17:56 PM

Shoot.. I didn't know it was on.
I watched it on demand

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 26, 2012, 08:27:45 PM

I know they mentioned the play by play guy was from Minnessota and I'm pretty sure Mayock is too. You could tell they were pulling for the Vikings, but they did a good job calling the game a lot like Lynch last week.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 26, 2012, 08:36:44 PM

I know they mentioned the play by play guy was from Minnessota and I'm pretty sure Mayock is too. You could tell they were pulling for the Vikings, but they did a good job calling the game a lot like Lynch last week.
they did get better as the game went on when the Bucs were running away with the lead. During the 9 minute drive, they were practically neck deep in Freemans lap. lol

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 27, 2012, 12:37:23 AM

Nessler's from Minnesota and Mayock from PA. The problem...and often is with TV broadcasts of a lot of sports....is they have a "script" as to what they will focus on...in this case Adrian Peterson...and when things don't go according to plan they don't have enough quicks to move it to another set of talking points. Nessler's had problems like this before in the NBA. Even with the Bucs they spent a good time of the early part talking about Vincent Jackson while Martin was running all over the place. I normally don't notice it too much but this was pretty bad.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: catch the game on nfl replay? lol « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools