Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFCS momentum shift? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Hate

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 26, 2012, 11:08:20 PM

A man after my own 'HATE'

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 26, 2012, 11:24:01 PM

A man after my own 'HATE'

hahaha..hell yea,
My hate for the iggles turned to pity after we closed out the vet, opened the linc, and won a SB in between. It's the falcant's that have a special place in my sperm count that I love to hate.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#17 : October 26, 2012, 11:24:06 PM

but what we didn't expect was the complete 180 of this team from last season.

Last year they started out 4-2, this year they started 2-4.   I guess that's a 180 if you want to call it that.
we've won 1 more game than last yr so yea, I want to call it that.

I"m not sure what you even mean by that.   Last year, they won 4, this year only 3 so far.    They started out 4-2 last year.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 26, 2012, 11:51:26 PM

but what we didn't expect was the complete 180 of this team from last season.

Last year they started out 4-2, this year they started 2-4.   I guess that's a 180 if you want to call it that.
we've won 1 more game than last yr so yea, I want to call it that.

I"m not sure what you even mean by that.   Last year, they won 4, this year only 3 so far.    They started out 4-2 last year.
wow I totally butchered that one. No worries, I'll bump this after we get our 5th win just for you.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 28, 2012, 04:20:37 PM

I don't see any shift at all.   The Falcons looked hotter than ever today.   They are undefeated and they are on fire.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 28, 2012, 04:31:19 PM

Falcons winning helped us with the WC race. Let's face it, catching Atlanta would be tough no matter what happened today. Philly, Seattle, Rams and Redskins loss helped the WC race. Now Dallas needs to lose.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 28, 2012, 04:33:36 PM

Falcons winning helped us with the WC race. Let's face it, catching Atlanta would be tough no matter what happened today.

Dont think we will be able to catch the Falcons. So I hope they beat all the NFC East teams just in case we are fighting one of them for a playoff spot.

Nonsense

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 28, 2012, 04:43:10 PM

Dont think we will be able to catch the Falcons. So I hope they beat all the NFC East teams just in case we are fighting one of them for a playoff spot.

Nonsense

Jr.3 is right. Especially after that Falcons win. If they keep beating the teams we're going up against for a WC spot and we keep winning, we have a good shot at a WC berth. Then again, if we sweep the Falcons, anything can happen!

I love that we can even have this conversation. Gotta beat the Raiders.
: October 28, 2012, 04:44:54 PM ufojoe

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#23 : October 28, 2012, 04:56:10 PM

Sweep the Falcons, and anything can happen, that I like.  Can't argue that its Hotlanta this year for sure, but if they get a couple of losses, and we can get them both times, we'll have the head to head tie-breaker.  I think as much momentum as we are gathering, though, there will still be some stumbles along the way, so the WC route is definitely more feasible.  Hopefully we'll still be talking about this in a couple of weeks.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 28, 2012, 04:57:57 PM

Nonsense

Jr.3 is right. Especially after that Falcons win. If they keep beating the teams we're going up against for a WC spot and we keep winning, we have a good shot at a WC berth. Then again, if we sweep the Falcons, anything can happen!

I love that we can even have this conversation. Gotta beat the Raiders.

Agree. Lets keep up the winning and the WC will take care of itself. Next three games are very winnable games.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 28, 2012, 04:58:58 PM

Bucs need to go at least 7-2 to stand a chance at the playoffs, and that may not even be enough.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#26 : October 28, 2012, 05:03:09 PM

Bucs need to go at least 7-2 to stand a chance at the playoffs, and that may not even be enough.

I was really hoping for the Packers and Bears to lose. Oh well. Can't have everything.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#27 : October 28, 2012, 05:10:00 PM

Realize how nice it is to even be having this discussion after the last season?

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#28 : October 28, 2012, 05:20:36 PM

7-2 will be tough, but these Bucs can do it, I think.  Just as they have fought in every game, and surprised some with their tenacity, I think those games may be a microcosm of the season.  Bucs are going to fight to the end, and be a factor right up to the final week of the season.  I would love to see that last battle with ATL having a playoff berth riding on it. 

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#29 : October 28, 2012, 05:21:40 PM

I have to admit I've already been looking to games that 'help' the Bucs towards a WC berth,
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFCS momentum shift? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools