Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: the elephant in the election « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#105 : October 30, 2012, 08:47:12 AM

" You responded in this thread for the sole purpose of discrediting any and everything wreck ship. "

He's trying to ruin your life! Lol. I see you took your hormone pills today, Britney.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#106 : October 30, 2012, 12:34:38 PM

I got called a racist on this board four years ago for questioning experience.  That person apologized and I hope they are smarter for it but it will always be an issue.  If you remember Morris was just hired also so it was a common theme that year.  If you didn't like him you were a closet racist also.   What percentage of Blacks will vote for Romney?
I think less than one percent of black voters will vote for Romney. Not cause he's white, but because he's a republican and blacks tend to vote democrat.

lol  Blacks tend to vote a WHOLE lot more democrat than they did before Obama was elected president.  I don't understand why people can't see things the way they really are instead of always falling in line with mainstream political correctness.  God forbid anyone use their brains and realize the obvious.... minorities are prejudice too.  Just don't ever say that.  Wreck ship, the more of your posts I read the less I think of your inteligence.  I know that a huge percentage of Americans can't figure out the obvious but most of that huge percentage doenst go on message boards to try to talk about politics.  The idea that you really seem to believe all the retoric you throw all over the place about how Republicans are all a certain nasty way just highlights your hypocritical and inept logic.

I really find you calling yourself a Ron Paul supporter offensive.  You are an outright, hypocritical, liar.  I would have let you go on rambling your nonsensical giberish indefinately if not for your mischaracterization of something I believe so strongly about.  By claiming to be a Paul supporter while spewing your nonsense , you taint and distort everything I hold dear.  I know that many have false ideas about the things I believe in and people like you are an insult to me and the ideals of people like me.  Go on talking but own up to what you are and stop charaterizing yourself as a person who educates themselves about liberty and freedom for all Americans regardless of race or creed. 

http://www.campaignforliberty.org/
lol...dude you can have Ron Paul. If I knew it would cause you to spaz out, I would have claimed Rick Perry. Thats how highly I think of you. lol

Anyone with a brain who actually reads any of this crap is gonna be convinced by you to vote for Romney... if thats your angle then forget everthing I said.  Do you even read your posts?  Seriously anyone on the fence reading your posts is gonna think Obama supporters are complete nutjobs.  You would have claimed Perry to make you more credible?  lol  Whatever lies work bud.
what planet do you live on? You do realize Obama has practically wrapped up the election and is just waiting for the formalities? It's not an endorsment for Obama but me just stating the facts. But go live in your twilight zone where Romney is ahead by +4 percentage points and the qualifications of Obama as president are still in question.

Thats just it.  I honestly don't care which of these guys wins and thats one of the reasons I know youre a liar.  I don't care what you say about Romney or republicans, all I care is that you still havent retracted your support of Ron Paul and liberty because I suspect its only a ploy to make your anti Romney garbage posts seem somehow more legitimate  at the expense of an already misunderstood group of people who are very serious about what they believe. Youre lies are an isult to me personally.  Admit you lied and I'll drop it. 

Otherwise I might take an iterest in youre silly posts and quite honestly... you don't want that.

+1

Tell us , Wreck. What exactly is it that makes you such a Ron Paul fan ? What specifically are the beliefs you share  ?
hah...like I'm going down that road again. It'll be easier if you just asked jbear, he sure has me figured out.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

jbear

Pro Bowler

#107 : October 30, 2012, 01:47:32 PM

I got called a racist on this board four years ago for questioning experience.  That person apologized and I hope they are smarter for it but it will always be an issue.  If you remember Morris was just hired also so it was a common theme that year.  If you didn't like him you were a closet racist also.   What percentage of Blacks will vote for Romney?
I think less than one percent of black voters will vote for Romney. Not cause he's white, but because he's a republican and blacks tend to vote democrat.

lol  Blacks tend to vote a WHOLE lot more democrat than they did before Obama was elected president.  I don't understand why people can't see things the way they really are instead of always falling in line with mainstream political correctness.  God forbid anyone use their brains and realize the obvious.... minorities are prejudice too.  Just don't ever say that.  Wreck ship, the more of your posts I read the less I think of your inteligence.  I know that a huge percentage of Americans can't figure out the obvious but most of that huge percentage doenst go on message boards to try to talk about politics.  The idea that you really seem to believe all the retoric you throw all over the place about how Republicans are all a certain nasty way just highlights your hypocritical and inept logic.

I really find you calling yourself a Ron Paul supporter offensive.  You are an outright, hypocritical, liar.  I would have let you go on rambling your nonsensical giberish indefinately if not for your mischaracterization of something I believe so strongly about.  By claiming to be a Paul supporter while spewing your nonsense , you taint and distort everything I hold dear.  I know that many have false ideas about the things I believe in and people like you are an insult to me and the ideals of people like me.  Go on talking but own up to what you are and stop charaterizing yourself as a person who educates themselves about liberty and freedom for all Americans regardless of race or creed. 

lol...dude you can have Ron Paul. If I knew it would cause you to spaz out, I would have claimed Rick Perry. Thats how highly I think of you. lol

Anyone with a brain who actually reads any of this crap is gonna be convinced by you to vote for Romney... if thats your angle then forget everthing I said.  Do you even read your posts?  Seriously anyone on the fence reading your posts is gonna think Obama supporters are complete nutjobs.  You would have claimed Perry to make you more credible?  lol  Whatever lies work bud.
what planet do you live on? You do realize Obama has practically wrapped up the election and is just waiting for the formalities? It's not an endorsment for Obama but me just stating the facts. But go live in your twilight zone where Romney is ahead by +4 percentage points and the qualifications of Obama as president are still in question.

Thats just it.  I honestly don't care which of these guys wins and thats one of the reasons I know youre a liar.  I don't care what you say about Romney or republicans, all I care is that you still havent retracted your support of Ron Paul and liberty because I suspect its only a ploy to make your anti Romney garbage posts seem somehow more legitimate  at the expense of an already misunderstood group of people who are very serious about what they believe. Youre lies are an isult to me personally.  Admit you lied and I'll drop it. 

Otherwise I might take an iterest in youre silly posts and quite honestly... you don't want that.

+1

Tell us , Wreck. What exactly is it that makes you such a Ron Paul fan ? What specifically are the beliefs you share  ?
hah...like I'm going down that road again. It'll be easier if you just asked jbear, he sure has me figured out.

Well, he hasn't been able to articulate a single belief in two different threads so I'm going to have to stick with the facts.  He hates republicans, hates fox news, he has a knack for finding rude little pictures most commonly associated with Michael Moore following liberals who like to post them in the comments sections of CNN articles about Romney...  I hate to sterotype but short of him articulating a belief I'm leaning in a certain direction. 

On a side note... surrender noted.
: October 30, 2012, 01:55:31 PM jbear

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#108 : October 30, 2012, 09:37:49 PM

+1

has a knack for finding rude little pictures most commonly associated with Michael Moore following liberals who like to post them in the comments sections of CNN articles about Romney....
tell your racist republican brethren to stop showing up at the good old party rallies thinking it's a kKK rally. I know they are extremely hard to differentiate but someone has to tell em.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#109 : October 30, 2012, 09:43:27 PM

I have not bothered reading everything in between but this thread seems to start with your post that, essentially, a  "vote against Obama and you are a racist" and ends (for now) with your post comparing republicans to Klan members.  You should be ashamed of yourself, but I doubt you are.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#110 : October 30, 2012, 10:03:43 PM

I have not bothered reading everything in between but this thread seems to start with your post that, essentially, a  "vote against Obama and you are a racist" and ends (for now) with your post comparing republicans to Klan members.  You should be ashamed of yourself, but I doubt you are.
please show me were at even implied that a vote against Obama is racism. pretty please

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#111 : October 30, 2012, 10:09:29 PM

"tell your racist republican brethren to stop showing up at the good old party rallies thinking it's a kKK rally. I know they are extremely hard to differentiate but someone has to tell em."

That's pretty close wreck - without looking any further than post 108.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#112 : October 30, 2012, 10:14:35 PM

"tell your racist republican brethren to stop showing up the good old party rallies thinking it's a kKK rally. I know they are extremely hard to differentiate but someone has to tell em."

That's pretty close wreck - without looking any further than post 108.
what???

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#113 : October 30, 2012, 10:22:59 PM

You asked " please show me were at even implied that a vote against Obama is racism. pretty please ".  The other quote - where you called republicans racists, adding in a KKK rally, that would seem to be a fairly simple step - getting to voting against Obama being racist.  And like I said - I didn't even bother to check further back in this thread - where you have been on such a roll. 
: October 30, 2012, 10:27:38 PM dbucfan

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#114 : October 30, 2012, 10:36:55 PM

please show me were at even implied that a vote against Obama is racism. pretty please

Not surpirised that  you would now back away from it, but you started a thread entitled "elephant in the election" by posting an article that linked the two:

WASHINGTON (AP) Racial attitudes have not improved in the four years since the United States elected its first black president, an Associated Press poll finds, as a slight majority of Americans now express prejudice toward blacks whether they recognize those feelings or not.
Those views could cost President Barack Obama votes as he tries for re-election

So, some votes against Obama will be due to racism, known and unknown by the voter. Nice.

You have then posted several comments linking the alternative to Obama with racism. As I pointed out with your Republicans = KKK post (incidentally, how are you differemt than a racist with a comment like that) and in ghe bginnin g of your thread you posted this about the prospect of Obama losing:

lol...looks like more decades or centuries of racism on the menu but hey, we might have this deficit under control by them. lol

The only thing worse than a racist calling others racists is a chicken-spit racist not owning his bad behavior. Makes you a racist and a coward, I guess, un;ess you can tell me what the "elephant" is other than racism?
: October 30, 2012, 10:44:45 PM VinBucFan

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#115 : October 31, 2012, 12:28:22 AM

You asked " please show me were at even implied that a vote against Obama is racism. pretty please ".  The other quote - where you called republicans racists, adding in a KKK rally, that would seem to be a fairly simple step - getting to voting against Obama being racist.  And like I said - I didn't even bother to check further back in this thread - where you have been on such a roll.
I was responding to jbears reply to the photos I produced. Are you defending the people in the photo?

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#116 : October 31, 2012, 12:39:37 AM

Not surpirised that  you would now back away from it, but you started a thread entitled "elephant in the election" by posting an article that linked the two:

WASHINGTON (AP) Racial attitudes have not improved in the four years since the United States elected its first black president, an Associated Press poll finds, as a slight majority of Americans now express prejudice toward blacks whether they recognize those feelings or not.
Those views could cost President Barack Obama votes as he tries for re-election

So, some votes against Obama will be due to racism, known and unknown by the voter. Nice.

You have then posted several comments linking the alternative to Obama with racism. As I pointed out with your Republicans = KKK post (incidentally, how are you differemt than a racist with a comment like that) and in ghe bginnin g of your thread you posted this about the prospect of Obama losing:

lol...looks like more decades or centuries of racism on the menu but hey, we might have this deficit under control by them. lol

The only thing worse than a racist calling others racists is a chicken-spit racist not owning his bad behavior. Makes you a racist and a coward, I guess, un;ess you can tell me what the "elephant" is other than racism?
I posted a thread titled "the elephant in the election" because racism is the issue no one wants to confront in this election. Did I ever define racism? No. I posted an article where a poll was conducted to gauge the racial attitudes of voters(dems and repubs) in this election where they compared it to the same poll from four yrs ago. Not surprisingly, racial attitudes increased towards blacks and hispanics. Why is this you think? Maybe someone here will explain this trend...NOT! 7+ pages of excuses and finger pointing. A simple poll, revealing a real issue for some americans, that has been bashed into oblivion and mocked like only the conservative extremist are capable of. Thanks for nothing

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#117 : October 31, 2012, 09:22:47 AM

what???

What a brilliantly succinct summation of your entire philosophy.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#118 : October 31, 2012, 05:16:52 PM

what???

What a brilliantly succinct summation of your entire philosophy.
What???

spartan

Hall of Famer
#119 : October 31, 2012, 10:26:10 PM

tell your racist republican brethren to stop showing up at the good old party rallies thinking it's a kKK rally. I know they are extremely hard to differentiate but someone has to tell em.

Ron Paul is a Republican!
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: the elephant in the election « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools