Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: the elephant in the election « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#90 : October 29, 2012, 11:23:23 PM

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

jbear

Pro Bowler

#91 : October 30, 2012, 12:07:26 AM

I got called a racist on this board four years ago for questioning experience.  That person apologized and I hope they are smarter for it but it will always be an issue.  If you remember Morris was just hired also so it was a common theme that year.  If you didn't like him you were a closet racist also.   What percentage of Blacks will vote for Romney?
I think less than one percent of black voters will vote for Romney. Not cause he's white, but because he's a republican and blacks tend to vote democrat.

lol  Blacks tend to vote a WHOLE lot more democrat than they did before Obama was elected president.  I don't understand why people can't see things the way they really are instead of always falling in line with mainstream political correctness.  God forbid anyone use their brains and realize the obvious.... minorities are prejudice too.  Just don't ever say that.  Wreck ship, the more of your posts I read the less I think of your inteligence.  I know that a huge percentage of Americans can't figure out the obvious but most of that huge percentage doenst go on message boards to try to talk about politics.  The idea that you really seem to believe all the retoric you throw all over the place about how Republicans are all a certain nasty way just highlights your hypocritical and inept logic.

I really find you calling yourself a Ron Paul supporter offensive.  You are an outright, hypocritical, liar.  I would have let you go on rambling your nonsensical giberish indefinately if not for your mischaracterization of something I believe so strongly about.  By claiming to be a Paul supporter while spewing your nonsense , you taint and distort everything I hold dear.  I know that many have false ideas about the things I believe in and people like you are an insult to me and the ideals of people like me.  Go on talking but own up to what you are and stop charaterizing yourself as a person who educates themselves about liberty and freedom for all Americans regardless of race or creed. 

http://www.campaignforliberty.org/

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#92 : October 30, 2012, 12:38:26 AM

I got called a racist on this board four years ago for questioning experience.  That person apologized and I hope they are smarter for it but it will always be an issue.  If you remember Morris was just hired also so it was a common theme that year.  If you didn't like him you were a closet racist also.   What percentage of Blacks will vote for Romney?
I think less than one percent of black voters will vote for Romney. Not cause he's white, but because he's a republican and blacks tend to vote democrat.

lol  Blacks tend to vote a WHOLE lot more democrat than they did before Obama was elected president.  I don't understand why people can't see things the way they really are instead of always falling in line with mainstream political correctness.  God forbid anyone use their brains and realize the obvious.... minorities are prejudice too.  Just don't ever say that.  Wreck ship, the more of your posts I read the less I think of your inteligence.  I know that a huge percentage of Americans can't figure out the obvious but most of that huge percentage doenst go on message boards to try to talk about politics.  The idea that you really seem to believe all the retoric you throw all over the place about how Republicans are all a certain nasty way just highlights your hypocritical and inept logic.

I really find you calling yourself a Ron Paul supporter offensive.  You are an outright, hypocritical, liar.  I would have let you go on rambling your nonsensical giberish indefinately if not for your mischaracterization of something I believe so strongly about.  By claiming to be a Paul supporter while spewing your nonsense , you taint and distort everything I hold dear.  I know that many have false ideas about the things I believe in and people like you are an insult to me and the ideals of people like me.  Go on talking but own up to what you are and stop charaterizing yourself as a person who educates themselves about liberty and freedom for all Americans regardless of race or creed. 

lol...dude you can have Ron Paul. If I knew it would cause you to spaz out, I would have claimed Rick Perry. Thats how highly I think of you. lol

jbear

Pro Bowler

#93 : October 30, 2012, 12:44:16 AM

lol...dude you can have Ron Paul. If I knew it would cause you to spaz out, I would have claimed Rick Perry. Thats how highly I think of you. lol

Anyone with a brain who actually reads any of this crap is gonna be convinced by you to vote for Romney... if thats your angle then forget everthing I said.  Do you even read your posts?  Seriously anyone on the fence reading your posts is gonna think Obama supporters are complete nutjobs.  You would have claimed Perry to make you more credible?  lol  Whatever lies work bud.

jbear

Pro Bowler

#94 : October 30, 2012, 12:47:27 AM

And yeah, it really does piss me off.  Consider your lies a little more wisely next time. peace. :-*

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#95 : October 30, 2012, 12:50:47 AM

I really find you calling yourself a Ron Paul supporter offensive.  You are an outright, hypocritical, liar.  I would have let you go on rambling your nonsensical giberish indefinately if not for your mischaracterization of something I believe so strongly about.  By claiming to be a Paul supporter while spewing your nonsense , you taint and distort everything I hold dear.  I know that many have false ideas about the things I believe in and people like you are an insult to me and the ideals of people like me. 
President Obama said he goes to work every day to make sure idiots like Rush Limbo have the right to spew the hatred he does. Gotta love it!

also, I don't care why you come to support Ron Paul anymore than you support the Bucs but don't make it seem as if you're better than me because you have a Buc flag tramp stamp and I don't.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#96 : October 30, 2012, 12:57:44 AM

Anyone with a brain who actually reads any of this crap is gonna be convinced by you to vote for Romney... if thats your angle then forget everthing I said.  Do you even read your posts?  Seriously anyone on the fence reading your posts is gonna think Obama supporters are complete nutjobs.  You would have claimed Perry to make you more credible?  lol  Whatever lies work bud.
what planet do you live on? You do realize Obama has practically wrapped up the election and is just waiting for the formalities? It's not an endorsment for Obama but me just stating the facts. But go live in your twilight zone where Romney is ahead by +4 percentage points and the qualifications of Obama as president are still in question.

jbear

Pro Bowler

#97 : October 30, 2012, 01:10:21 AM

If you can hash out any kind of plaulable scenario as to why you should be allowed to taint the good name of actual Paul supporters with your garbage posts then go ahead.  I tried to give you a chance to explain how you could possibly be one and you didn't come up with anything.  If you really think you are a Paul supporter then I ask you to educate yourself.  If you live in SW florida I will invite you to a meet and greet and I won't even be a jerk.  Maybe you just don't understand the principles?  I have no idea where you are coming from.  All I know is your posts piss me off only because you claim to be something that isn;t possible and it happens to be a group that is already sterotyped and perceived by the general public to be something they aren't because of our media driven culture and the corrupt nature of the two party system.  Most people don't know what it means to stand for liberty and I'm sorry but your garbage posts are proof you don't yet understand either.  If you aren't a liar then man up and come meet some people.  PM me if you're serious.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#98 : October 30, 2012, 01:29:16 AM

If you can hash out any kind of plaulable scenario as to why you should be allowed to taint the good name of actual Paul supporters with your garbage posts then go ahead.  I tried to give you a chance to explain how you could possibly be one and you didn't come up with anything.  If you really think you are a Paul supporter then I ask you to educate yourself.  If you live in SW florida I will invite you to a meet and greet and I won't even be a jerk.  Maybe you just don't understand the principles?  I have no idea where you are coming from.  All I know is your posts piss me off only because you claim to be something that isn;t possible and it happens to be a group that is already sterotyped and perceived by the general public to be something they aren't because of our media driven culture and the corrupt nature of the two party system.  Most people don't know what it means to stand for liberty and I'm sorry but your garbage posts are proof you don't yet understand either.  If you aren't a liar then man up and come meet some people.  PM me if you're serious.
dude, I don't owe you are anyone an explanation for what I believe and I'm damn sure not going to subject myself to your circle jerk club where I'm tested on a Ron Paul handshake in order to prove my worthiness.
That's what you don't get and why you fail miserably at liberty. You've managed to copyright the idea of liberty and formed an exclusive Ron Paul fan club and get mad when others don't live up to your committed obsession for all things Ron Paul. I'm all for limiting government to the extent that RP proposes and I'll leave it at that before you go all faux news on me.

jbear

Pro Bowler

#99 : October 30, 2012, 01:29:35 AM

what planet do you live on? You do realize Obama has practically wrapped up the election and is just waiting for the formalities? It's not an endorsment for Obama but me just stating the facts. But go live in your twilight zone where Romney is ahead by +4 percentage points and the qualifications of Obama as president are still in question.

Thats just it.  I honestly don't care which of these guys wins and thats one of the reasons I know youre a liar.  I don't care what you say about Romney or republicans, all I care is that you still havent retracted your support of Ron Paul and liberty because I suspect its only a ploy to make your anti Romney garbage posts seem somehow more legitimate  at the expense of an already misunderstood group of people who are very serious about what they believe. Youre lies are an isult to me personally.  Admit you lied and I'll drop it. 

Otherwise I might take an iterest in youre silly posts and quite honestly... you don't want that. 
: October 30, 2012, 01:32:52 AM jbear

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#100 : October 30, 2012, 01:41:41 AM

Thats just it.  I honestly don't care which of these guys wins and thats one of the reasons I know youre a liar.  I don't care what you say about Romney or republicans, all I care is that you still havent retracted your support of Ron Paul and liberty because I suspect its only a ploy to make your anti Romney garbage posts seem somehow more legitimat  at the expense of an already misunderstood group of people who are very serious about what they believe. Youre lies are an isult to me personally.  Admit you lied and I'll drop it. 

Otherwise I might take an iterest in youre silly posts and quite honestly... you don't want that.
you're soft and transparent. You responded in this thread for the sole purpose of discrediting any and everything wreck ship. I admit, the attention does make me feel special but I'm in this for the collective. I have no agenda other than confronting the stupidity that is everything right wing extremist. You say you don't care who wins but like I said before, you're transparent and the more lies you hack up, the more revealing your agenda is and the more credibility you lose.

jbear

Pro Bowler

#101 : October 30, 2012, 02:01:35 AM

Could anyone lose more credibility than you have.  Proven liar... no I don't think so.  Keep feelin special kid.  You deserve it.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#102 : October 30, 2012, 02:28:01 AM

if you are a true RP supporter, you would be just as upset with everything RNC and right wing media as I am, or more. But your not. You're more afraid of the "Obama socialist road paver" than you are of the traditional GOP stamp of approval. You hate Obama and all his supporters because you think they are wrong and you play that type of game. This isn't about what you think is right or wrong, it's about what the majority wants and even though I don't consider myself in that group, I respect majority rule and if you are a true RP supporter, you would know he respects it as well but you're not, cause you suck!

jbear

Pro Bowler

#103 : October 30, 2012, 02:59:36 AM

Dude, I guess I need to link the other thread in your thread to discredit you. You don't even know what the campaign for liberty is.  Its a joke for you to claim to be a paul supporter and act like you're going to vote for Ron Paul... which you really can't do unless youre going to write it in... which is like a joke to you because you aren't going to do that which is obvious to anyone. 

I AM just as upset with the corrupt RNC and faux news but hypocrits like you can't appreciate the corrupt DNC and MSNBC.  I watch MSNBC regularly becuse I love the left wing spin they put on everything.  Sadly I avoid faux completely because it isn't even funny any more.  Two sides of the same coin and any Paul supporter knows that so you can take your RP circle jerk comments and stick it up your ass because every time you open your mouth you make it more plain that you have no idea what you're even talking about. 

You are a liar of the worst kind.  You go on annonymous message boards and say anything you think will get people to take you seriously.  The thing is, don't take my group and stand on my back trying to make yourself look cool.  You are a liar.  There is no such thing as a ron paul supporter who posts nonsensical way flaming leftist hateful bs untruths about one side and doesn't know what the campaign for liberty is.

There is no such f in thing period.  YOU ARE A LIAR.  If you want to think i have some right wing rush libaugh, shaun Hanity agenda in mind go ahead and think it.  I could care less, if you are so bigoted that you can't recognize the real thing because you need to make it a right wing conspiracy you help prove my point.  You were caught red handed.  You lie, you are not credible, you are posting on a message board because you are an extreme partisan hoping to sway even one person and if it takes lies... even if you have to make a group already struggling for credibility look stupid, so be it.  You deserve to look like an idiot.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#104 : October 30, 2012, 08:33:29 AM

Thats just it.  I honestly don't care which of these guys wins and thats one of the reasons I know youre a liar.  I don't care what you say about Romney or republicans, all I care is that you still havent retracted your support of Ron Paul and liberty because I suspect its only a ploy to make your anti Romney garbage posts seem somehow more legitimate  at the expense of an already misunderstood group of people who are very serious about what they believe. Youre lies are an isult to me personally.  Admit you lied and I'll drop it. 

+1

Tell us , Wreck. What exactly is it that makes you such a Ron Paul fan ? What specifically are the beliefs you share  ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: the elephant in the election « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools