Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: There is speculation that running back Blount could be on the trading block « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#30 : October 28, 2012, 11:19:47 AM

We need to remember that Martin is a rookie who has never played a full NFL Season.  The Bucs need a solid contingency plan in case Martin hits the rookie wall.  I understand wanting to get some value for Blount but it would not be at the best interest of the Bucs this year if we moved him

Stratobuc

Starter
#31 : October 28, 2012, 11:20:11 AM

No team is going to give the Bucs anything for Blount.

blountforcetrauma

Rookie

#32 : October 28, 2012, 11:35:12 AM

What would the Raiders even give us? I would want a first rounder.

lmao we wouldnt even get a 5th. 6th or 7th if we do trade him.

Blount became a disappointment bigtime. We'd be fortunate if we could trade him for a box of Krispy Kremes. Since we'd only get a very late round pick forhim, better off keeping him till the end of the season and seek to deal him during the draft. Him and a draft pick might move us up to get someone we've scouted.

I\'d rather shower at Penn State than root for Florida State

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#33 : October 28, 2012, 11:59:01 AM

You should change your name from blountforcetrauma to jaredallenforcetrauma.

MrGruden

Second String

#34 : October 28, 2012, 12:11:37 PM

Hey java. Remember when we used to go frolicking in the flowers while we ate ice crime sandwiches ? Good times

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 28, 2012, 12:22:11 PM

Trade Blount for DeAngelo Williams, or Steven Jackson.  Both are on the trading block.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#36 : October 28, 2012, 12:24:58 PM

Trade Blount for DeAngelo Williams, or Steven Jackson.  Both are on the trading block.
And take on Williams contract? no thanks.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#37 : October 28, 2012, 12:43:43 PM

I'd make the trade with Dallas for Jenkins now that Wright is going to be suspended.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#38 : October 28, 2012, 12:59:34 PM

I'd make the trade with Dallas for Jenkins now that Wright is going to be suspended.

+1 provided Jenkins is healthy, yes.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#39 : October 28, 2012, 01:57:21 PM

Blount for a CB ?   Were not the Rams shopping players?   Didn't Fisher like Blount way back when.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#40 : October 28, 2012, 02:12:29 PM

That said, he has to be used properly, like he was used his first year, 20/30 carries a game.

This is a myth - Blount has rarely carried it more than 20 times. In 2010, the most carries he ever had were 26, 22, and 20. Last year, 24, 25, and 20.
: October 28, 2012, 02:20:57 PM Booker Reese

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#41 : October 28, 2012, 02:16:14 PM

Keep him. We need the insurance. Plain and simple.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#42 : October 28, 2012, 03:00:06 PM

Unless he goes for a decent pick or player, he would be a total waste to trade, an absolute dumb move.

Next year, between FA and the Draft, it won't matter as much. 

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#43 : October 28, 2012, 04:22:45 PM

Blount for a CB ?   Were not the Rams shopping players?   Didn't Fisher like Blount way back when.

Bradley Fletcher

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#44 : October 28, 2012, 06:08:42 PM

Bradley Fletcher

Looked him up Brad, looks good.  Young, good athlete, about the only knock I would give him is he is not the tallest guy.

But the question is....would Fisher deem him expendale?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: There is speculation that running back Blount could be on the trading block « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools