Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buc fan at Viking game misbehaving « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 31, 2012, 05:35:37 PM

LOL, pretty much everyone in that video was a jackass.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#16 : October 31, 2012, 05:43:58 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fqO2M0Vd59M

cryptfiend

Starter

#17 : October 31, 2012, 07:23:25 PM

i can't stand pigs like that.

I mean, sure the guy should have been tossed, but there was absolutely NO call for that level of violence.  I hope he sues the **CENSORED** out of the city, and that pig in particular.  I hope he loses his job.  One less cop on the force is better than one more cop like that.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing but respect for law enforcement, but that particular individual was nothing but a thug abusing his power.  If there are any other cops on this forum...these kind of dudes...thats why you have trouble some times.  That was an uncalled for reaction.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#18 : October 31, 2012, 11:21:13 PM

The whole thing is disturbing.  Face down on the cement got my attention.  Have to suppose guy was drunk.   A no-win all around.   Can't we all just get along......lol

PHX Bucs Fan

Practice Squad

#19 : October 31, 2012, 11:43:33 PM

Just background info, I have worked as an usher and security for Arizona Cardinals last season. Now saying that, WOW! I have never seen anyone put down on the ground for a non aggressive act like that. While he may have been wrong for taking his hat off there was no reason for that type of aggressiveness. To me looked like the situation was in hand and to save some pride, lol, the guy was showing one last act of defiance. Now i wasnt there and dont know how many other times an usher or police came up to warn him, just seemed like overkill. I also dont know how rowdy that stadium gets either. Guy deserved to be kicked out, just seemed excessive imo,

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 31, 2012, 11:46:26 PM

Didn't know HATE was able to attend the Thursday night game.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

hoodsbucs

Pro Bowler
#21 : November 01, 2012, 12:18:18 AM

Was there in 2005.   Some dude tried lighting my jersey on fire.   I grabbed his neck and security took him away as we were leaving.   On the caddy run I celebrated and some fan got in my face.  Two dudes came over to me and told me to hang with them.   They ended up being dexter Jackson's family.   Was cool.   That same dude was waiting for me outside the stadium.  He didn't do jack.  It was around this time I started to hate going to away games.   People take it way too seriously as if their life depended on it.   Kinda like some of the donuts on this board...

PHX Bucs Fan

Practice Squad

#22 : November 01, 2012, 01:19:54 AM

That woulda been cool to hang out with Jackson's family. Travelling in packs always seems to be the safe answer when attending football games. Beer and the naturally aggressive men tend to ruin a good night out at the stadium or even the bar for that matter lol.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 01, 2012, 01:39:50 AM

Pretty weak by the pigs from Minnesota. Even worse was the Vikings fan that came running in there to be a tough guy. The cops came there to arrest the guy in red and weren't going to do anything but arrest him. They came with that sole intent.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#24 : November 01, 2012, 01:42:11 AM

Exactly what they do at RayJay. Seen it myself.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#25 : November 01, 2012, 02:08:35 AM

That guy wouldn't have stood a chance in Philly. Acting like that, he would have been toast in like 1 minute.

Besides being punched and kicked by their fans, he would be drenched with beer, beer bottles, ice cubes, pop corn, did I leave anything out?

Believe me I've seen it a few times. But if you act like a fan watching the game, even if you have your gear on, the fans aren't that bad.

You just treat them like you want to be treated...not like this guy.

Guy Fontenot

Rookie

#26 : November 01, 2012, 02:27:16 AM

That's hilarious.  I was at that game in the lower end zone seats and saw him getting tossed.  I heard the a**hole chant by didn't really know what it was about, then after awhile that whole end of the stadium was turned looking up that direction when he was getting drug out.  Funny to see what caused all of it.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#27 : November 01, 2012, 08:07:41 AM

anyone that refers to police officers as pigs is a dou-chebag imo

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 01, 2012, 08:24:29 AM

That dude deserved to get his arse kicked but those cops were abusive.

Seen our RayJay police take guys out of the stands with the same moves for doing much less - if they tell you to walk or move, you better, or they'll slam you into the cement face down.

If a pig does that to me his ass is getting sued..

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#29 : November 01, 2012, 08:25:13 AM

anyone that refers to police officers as pigs is a dou-chebag imo

Good thing your opinion meens very little. You posted a video of pigs dancing to "call me maybe".

That seems a tad more douchy

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buc fan at Viking game misbehaving « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools