Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buc fan at Viking game misbehaving « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#30 : November 01, 2012, 08:27:39 AM

i can't stand pigs like that.

anyone that refers to police officers as pigs is a dou-chebag imo
You posted a video of pigs dancing to "call me maybe".

another d!ckhead

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#31 : November 01, 2012, 08:30:04 AM

You posted a video of pigs dancing to "call me maybe".

another d!ckhead

Great rebuttal.

Here's my number, so call me maybe.. Thats your jam brah

This guy...

cryptfiend

Starter

#32 : November 01, 2012, 08:30:56 AM

like i said man.  nothing but respect for police officers.  they do something i don't, and risk themselves daily (in general) for our protection.  Having said that...the general police force would be better without that guy.  A pig is a pig...you don't garner respect simply by putting on a uniform.  You earn it in your interactions with the community.

And, You made a comment earlier about cops taking guys out of the rayjay.  I see that a lot too...as a matter of fact i watched it at the last game we had there.  Every single time I've seen it though...its always been one cop walking in front of the person/people and one cop walking behind them.  MAYBE a hand on the shoulder from the guy behind...IF anything.  Never a headlock, never a dude on the ground.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#33 : November 01, 2012, 08:35:10 AM

like i said man.  nothing but respect for police officers.  they do something i don't, and risk themselves daily (in general) for our protection.  Having said that...the general police force would be better without that guy.  A pig is a pig...you don't garner respect simply by putting on a uniform.  You earn it in your interactions with the community.

And, You made a comment earlier about cops taking guys out of the rayjay.  I see that a lot too...as a matter of fact i watched it at the last game we had there.  Every single time I've seen it though...its always been one cop walking in front of the person/people and one cop walking behind them.  MAYBE a hand on the shoulder from the guy behind...IF anything.  Never a headlock, never a dude on the ground.

You used to many facts, making it to difficult for Morgana to respond. Namecalling is about all its good at

Morgana is the softest poster on this board, regardless of its gender

This guy...

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#34 : November 01, 2012, 08:37:04 AM

He deserved it. in a public place like that the guy could have started a riot and I'm sure kids would be around. Family event people hold your liquor or don't drink. Be happy with the win and go home. I've seen worse than that when someone resist arrest.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#35 : November 01, 2012, 08:39:51 AM

I've seen worse than that when someone resist arrest.

OHH Fa shooo. I like when the pig tore a ligament in my shoulder because I wouldn't get off my cellphone. Thanks for the $12,000 Hillsborough county!

Let it be known, I live with police officers and my uncle is a sheriff in Tenn. But, a hog is a hog.

This guy...

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#36 : November 01, 2012, 08:40:51 AM

He deserved it. in a public place like that the guy could have started a riot and I'm sure kids would be around. Family event people hold your liquor or don't drink. Be happy with the win and go home. I've seen worse than that when someone resist arrest.

I usually see one of these idiots every away game I've attended. They embarrass Buc Nation - all true Buccaneer fans and the franchise.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#37 : November 01, 2012, 08:42:01 AM

OHH Fa shooo. I like when the pig tore a ligament in my shoulder because I wouldn't get off my cellphone. Thanks for the $12,000 Hillsborough county!

Haha - I knew you were one of those **CENSORED**wads tossed from a game.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#38 : November 01, 2012, 08:44:13 AM

Haha - I knew you were one of those **CENSORED**wads tossed from a game.

Dude you obviously cant read. Where did I say this happened at a game?

This guy...

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#39 : November 01, 2012, 08:44:40 AM

Let it be known, I live with police officers and my uncle is a sheriff in Tenn. But, a hog is a hog.

Of course you wasn't resisting. They have no right to touch you unless you resist arrest.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#40 : November 01, 2012, 08:46:03 AM

Of course you wasn't resisting. They have no right to touch you unless you resist arrest.

Precisely why a court thought I was in the right and the cop was wrong.

This guy...

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#41 : November 01, 2012, 08:47:25 AM

Also my good ole' boy card got me off of the obstruction charge too. Takes one to know one

This guy...

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#42 : November 01, 2012, 08:49:47 AM

I usually see one of these idiots every away game I've attended. They embarrass Buc Nation - all true Buccaneer fans and the franchise.

Very embarrassing moment I agree. I don't think people respect the venue anymore, It's no European Soccer game but still not acceptable.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#43 : November 01, 2012, 08:50:59 AM

Also my good ole' boy card got me off of the obstruction charge too. Takes one to know one

Now that works like a charm.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#44 : November 01, 2012, 08:52:24 AM

Now that works like a charm.

Every DAMN time. LOL. The darkskin draws me under suspision, but than I pull that badboy out, and wham! All charges dropped

This guy...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buc fan at Viking game misbehaving « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools