Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Its Your Time To Shine Leonard Johnson « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 01, 2012, 08:29:39 PM

whiner and hypocritical - have yet to see you whine about Michael's countless articles being posted from other sites.

Michael-bot's posts are interesting!!

Is there any remaining doubt that M organ is recruiting/selling for JBF?
yet another **CENSORED**ing pus-sy.

seems to me a nerve has been struck..... or the va jay jay is chafed!!

LOL

Can't stand that Joe shtick.    He could be one of the Joes.  I understand there are more than one.  Joe Morgan?      LOL

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 01, 2012, 08:47:27 PM

Is there any remaining doubt that M organ is recruiting/selling for JBF?

Morgana must be a FB of one of the joes.

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#17 : November 01, 2012, 08:48:46 PM

Hope your interview holds truth, and that Johnson's work pays off on the field like it did in Minny.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#18 : November 01, 2012, 08:49:18 PM

Joe is an idiot. The Talib deal was made because a deal was available at the trade deadline for a player the Bucs aren't going to have next season. It had nothing to do with Johnson or anyone else on the roster.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#19 : November 01, 2012, 08:51:52 PM

It had nothing to do with Johnson or anyone else on the roster.

so you're saying having capable backups in the DB wasn't part of the decision making process?

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#20 : November 01, 2012, 08:56:49 PM

It had nothing to do with Johnson or anyone else on the roster.

so you're saying having capable backups in the DB wasn't part of the decision making process?

Yes. The Bucs did not suddenly come to the conclusion that Talib could be traded at the deadline. They had a potential deal for a player that going forward was going to be off the roster and could pick up a decent draft pick for him. The other choice....letting him walk for nothing....was less palatable to them. So...no matter their feelings on Leonard Johnson, EJ Biggers or anyone else who may end up playing in place of Talib....the trade would be made as that pick can be used to acquire a replacement for Talib or, if already obtained in the first round, a replacement for Biggers or Johnson.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#21 : November 01, 2012, 09:01:18 PM

it makes no sense to trade a player unless you have capable backups - and if they didn't, the Bucs would have kept Talib until the end of the season

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#22 : November 01, 2012, 09:03:47 PM

it makes no sense to trade a player unless you have capable backups - and if they didn't, the Bucs would have kept Talib until the end of the season

Keep thinking that.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 01, 2012, 09:16:48 PM

Disagree.   They could raid 31 other practice squads if they wanted too.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#24 : November 02, 2012, 10:30:08 AM

Are PewterReport articles posted on Joe's site?
whiner

and hypocritical - have yet to see you whine about Michael's countless articles being posted from other sites.

lolz, what a baby.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 02, 2012, 11:25:25 AM

What about Myron Lewis? Lol

Is he still on the roster?
Lol I have no idea... Honestly

Schiano mentioned him in a presser earlier in the week. Not sure what that means but...

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

RHBucsFan

Pro Bowler

#26 : November 02, 2012, 12:33:45 PM

How is Myron Lewis on the roster? Seriously? He;s from Vandy, so maybe he's there to bring up the team GPA, that's all I can think of.
I think we got more use out of Alan Zemaitas. Myron Lewis is going to go down in history as the longest tenured Buc never to make a start, or even record a stat.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#27 : November 02, 2012, 12:42:20 PM

lol Alan Zemaitas. Playing in NFL Europe now even though theres no league?

youngone

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 02, 2012, 06:56:39 PM

Lol Alan Zemaitas... I had so much hope for that dude.

Mean D

Pro Bowler

#29 : November 02, 2012, 07:04:42 PM

Heard interview of Johnson's high school coach the other day and me makes Johnson sound like the polar opposite of Talib. The young man lives w/ his parents, is saving his money, still goes fishing with his HS coach, goes to eat w/ his coach's family.

He'll be the last guy to attack a taxi driver, another teammate, or take some P.E.D.

And there you have it.  THAT'S why Morgan loves the guy.  Because Morgan too still lives with his parents.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Its Your Time To Shine Leonard Johnson « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools