Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Its Your Time To Shine Leonard Johnson « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#60 : November 12, 2012, 01:18:57 PM

Scam is going to throw for 400 this time around.

Watch.

Who cares? Bucs win!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#61 : November 12, 2012, 01:21:41 PM

Scam is going to throw for 400 this time around.

Watch.

Who cares? Bucs win!!
Fingers crossed.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#62 : November 12, 2012, 01:22:09 PM

I expect LJ to be on Smith the whole game.

Please, God, don't let them put Wright on him. Watching one man abuse another man in that manner turns my stomach.

Yea I like a Wright on LaFell match up much more.

I prefer the Wright vs. street clothes matchup.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#63 : November 12, 2012, 01:47:06 PM

I expect LJ to be on Smith the whole game.

Please, God, don't let them put Wright on him. Watching one man abuse another man in that manner turns my stomach.

Yea I like a Wright on LaFell match up much more.

I prefer the Wright vs. street clothes matchup.

Lol true.

JM2

Pro Bowler

#64 : November 12, 2012, 01:51:52 PM

Smith's speed may be a challenge for LJ all game, but with safety help over the top he should be OK, he hung with Harvin ok from what I remember.

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#65 : November 12, 2012, 01:56:11 PM

Smith's speed may be a challenge for LJ all game, but with safety help over the top he should be OK, he hung with Harvin ok from what I remember.

Yup, Harvin's TD was given up by the $7.5 million man.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#66 : November 13, 2012, 03:02:53 PM

Cool. We'll have Gaitor back next week. I rather give him a shot over Myron Lewis as the 3rd or 4th guy. I'm concerned though who will cover Steve Smith the whole game. Biggers isn't physical enough to play with him. A better match-up would be Le'Quan or Leonard Johnson on Smitty.

Gaitor can't play in a game until the Eagles game. 6 weeks to be eligible to practice. 8 weeks to be eligible to play.

I'm not 100% sure about this, but I think it's up to eight weeks. I think they can play immediately if deemed ready, but they have a few week window before they have to decide one way or the other. Actually, now that I type that, that might be the PUP.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

wyla86

Second String

#67 : November 13, 2012, 03:22:47 PM

Leonard Johnson stats are crazy for a undrafted rookie! 15 tackles , 10 PD, 3 INTs and a TD! Let this man mature some more and become a student of the game and lets see what this kid can become!

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#68 : November 13, 2012, 06:19:48 PM

Leonard Johnson stats are crazy for a undrafted rookie! 15 tackles , 10 PD, 3 INTs and a TD! Let this man mature some more and become a student of the game and lets see what this kid can become!

I love the kid but he would probably lose to Warren Sapp in a foot race. Even his mom says he's slooooooooooooow..........but.....if you happen to be in the right place most of the time (ala Cody Grimm) then it doesn't really matter that much, unless you are forced into man coverage and your team's pass rush sucks.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Its Your Time To Shine Leonard Johnson « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools