Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: In Hindsight....Should the Bucs have stayed at #5 and drafted Morris Claiborne ? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#240 : November 13, 2012, 03:47:54 PM

You two should just f*ck and get it over with...

Ha, that Java's style not mine that's for sure.  Even Java is out of luck though because Biggs is famous (or infamous) for being too scared to show up and square up on a bet.  He's just a hot air balloon, all talk Internet bully -- Java's probably excited nonetheless.

Wasn't Freddy the bet welcher?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#241 : November 13, 2012, 03:54:20 PM

Ha, that Java's style not mine that's for sure.  Even Java is out of luck though because Biggs is famous (or infamous) for being too scared to show up and square up on a bet.  He's just a hot air balloon, all talk Internet bully -- Java's probably excited nonetheless.

haha . . according to Biggs.  I think the real story is a little different. Put it this way, Biggs was upset enough at Freddy for pointing out the other version that Biggs railed back so hard he ended up spending a little time on ice :-)

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#242 : November 13, 2012, 04:31:51 PM

Why do certain people cling to the false premise that the Buccaneers could have only drafted Doug Martin and Lavonte David if they didn't pick Claiborne?  There were plenty of ways to get Claiborne, Martin, and David.

...and what ways would those have been without the 4th round pick we acquired by trading back , dingleberry ?

We would have had the '12 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th picks to work with, as well as the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th for '13 to work with. Any combination of those picks could have helped us to jump back into the 1st, and back into the 2nd.

Evidently you have to spell things out for the simpletons among us.

IRONY DRIPPING ^^^^^^^^ 

Gotta love when you are appropriately savaged for making a silly comment and then you go back through all the savagery and pick out one quote that you presume supports your earlier statement and quote it and call everyone else  simpletons !!!!!!!!. . .  all WITHOUT ACKNOWLEDGING THE OBVIOUS FLAW in the argument quoted (even though it was discussed ad nauseum). . . . . . . lol . . . that sheet is better than a tv comedy

Even if youre compelled to make the wrong argument, why compund the problem by calling everyone else SIMPLETONS?  How about just make your argument and leave it at that? Because you do crap like that all the time, it makes your gaffes all that more hillarious . . .man

Quit posting, for chrissakes.  None of your crap even makes sense any longer, PeanutButterCheeseBoy.

I have no doubt you have trouble comprehending . . that's the point.  True to form, when the conversation goes beyond you your response is to pull out some crazy name, abandoning the demonstrably stupid point you were making before . .  which is what makes it hillarious that you called everyone else simpletons.

I wonder if you even understand the flaw in your original comment about a "false premise"  Its all there to read, notably in the comments by several different posters, not me.

I appreciate you having the patience to spell things out for Biggs . He's not very bright.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#243 : November 13, 2012, 04:36:42 PM

Biggs is famous (or infamous) for being too scared to show up and square up on a bet.  He's just a hot air balloon, all talk Internet bully

I've heard that about him also , from a few different people  , so I tend to believe Freddy.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#244 : November 13, 2012, 04:51:04 PM

Of course.  I won the bet.

I wonder if you even understand the flaw in your original comment about a "false premise"  Its all there to read, notably in the comments by several different posters, not me.

The "false premise" is what you have a problem with?  Well good gawd, that's exactly what it is.  The notion that there would have been no Martin or David if the Bucs had chosen Claiborne is a false premise.  It was entirely possible to draft Morris Claiborne, Doug Martin, and Lavonte David.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#245 : November 13, 2012, 05:46:46 PM

Of course.  I won the bet.

The "false premise" is what you have a problem with?  Well good gawd, that's exactly what it is.  The notion that there would have been no Martin or David if the Bucs had chosen Claiborne is a false premise.  It was entirely possible to draft Morris Claiborne, Doug Martin, and Lavonte David.

On your comprehension -- I rest my case.  Thanks for helping out

On the bet, everyone reading this should take notice of you failing to address the rest of the story.  Speaks volumes.  So . .  on that . . I also rest my case.  There was a reason for those two suspensions and there was reason you were so mad at Freddy.  he pointed out EXACTLY what I have posted.

Biggs, if you ever get in trouble with the law (I hope not) take your lawyer's advice and DO NOT testify in your own defense.  ;)

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#246 : November 13, 2012, 10:03:28 PM

Biggs is a good poster, he knows football.  He doesn't post all that much, but he should post more IMO.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#247 : December 09, 2012, 02:56:32 PM

Thank GOD for Mark Barron!

(that was sarcastic, BTW)

Bucs could have used Claiborne much more than they could have used Barron, at this point it is not even close in my book.

Barron better get his schlit together.  He is a rookie, but he was drafted awfully high to be meandering about like Barron Von Clueless out there.

It's pretty obvious now they should have taken either Claiborne or Kuechly.

TheAman

Hall of Famer

#248 : December 09, 2012, 02:58:08 PM

I haven't read any of this thread, but is it brought up that the pick received from the Jaguars for moving down was used to get Martin, and then David?

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#249 : December 09, 2012, 02:58:42 PM

Lol those two aren't even the best rookies at their position.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#250 : December 09, 2012, 03:07:50 PM

I haven't even heard Barron's name  called today, is he even playing?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#251 : December 09, 2012, 03:09:12 PM

Barron is average.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#252 : December 09, 2012, 03:45:41 PM

Some dude named Colt Anderson is making more plays from the Safety position than the Top Ten pick is.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#253 : December 09, 2012, 03:49:25 PM

What?  Barron is practically a lock for DROY.  It must be true, I read it right here.

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#254 : December 09, 2012, 03:51:11 PM

Barron, Martin and David >>>>>>> Claiborne

No way we get either Martin or David if we draft Claiborne.

End discussion.

Page: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: In Hindsight....Should the Bucs have stayed at #5 and drafted Morris Claiborne ? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools