Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Un-official Official Adderall-free Bucs vs Raiders Game Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 60 61 62

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#915 : November 04, 2012, 09:52:07 PM

also, puts martin in third place for the rushing title with 794 total yards...just a little behind lynch (and quite a bit behind peterson).  The good part though is that he is quite a bit ahead of richardson, and 1 yard ahead of alfred morris, making him the best running back in the draft at the halfway point.  He also has 2 more touchdowns than either of them.  Second place in total touchdowns too with 7 (behind 10 of arian foster and 1 ahead of RG3).

if rg3 has a meltdown, or if martin has a few more games like this...we might have the rookie of the year (doubt it though).  He'll make a good second place though.

I think all three of those other RB are a game ahead of Martin.. they have all played 9 games now. Martin only 8.

If thats true, WOW

If your numbers are all for the end of today.. then yes, those other RBs have all now played one more game than the Bucs.

yeah, those numbers are all end of the day...and I hadn't even considered that they had played one more game than Martin.

So we got ourselves a good one here huh?

I think thats a reasonable assumption  ;D

Buck N Up

Starter

#916 : November 05, 2012, 12:31:38 AM

so I saw Fantasy Football talk going. well.

http://hostingbytes.us/images/3/7759172.png

AKBuc

Rookie

#917 : November 05, 2012, 12:40:29 AM

What kind of ridiculous scoring system is that?

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#918 : November 05, 2012, 12:43:01 AM

lol talk about inflated scoring system

youngone

Hall of Famer
#919 : November 05, 2012, 12:44:35 AM

Wtf? Did he get points per snap?

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#920 : November 05, 2012, 04:47:20 AM

Wow, finally just watched the game and scrolled through all this chatter simultaneously.  How that game got so scary I don't believe.  Some of you all were starting to cry like little **CENSORED**es when the Raiders got within 3.  Got to say, the front 7 played well, though some more sacks would have been nice, but the DBs still looked terrible.  Johnson, Barber, Black are the only ones who hold up in coverage.  Biggers stays with his guy decent, but has no sense of ball timing.  Barron is quite the hitter, and even old #47 in the booth mentioned the effect those hits have on receivers dropping some balls, but he has to play better in coverage.  L. David, oh yeah!  Martin, I was wrong when we drafted him, he is special.  Even Q. Black looked to have had a decent game.

A true hero on this team right now, and perhaps the best true FB we've had in a long time is E. Lorig.  Good to see him make a couple of plays with the ball, but I feel like for almost every Dynamite Martin run, Lorig is leading the way with his lead blocking.  While Alstott was a true train with the ball, I don't recall him ever blocking as effectively as Lorig. 

Hate

Hall of Famer
#921 : November 05, 2012, 07:41:44 AM

Wow, finally just watched the game and scrolled through all this chatter simultaneously.  How that game got so scary I don't believe.  Some of you all were starting to cry like little **CENSORED**es when the Raiders got within 3.

And had you been watching live, without the benefit of already knowing the outcome, you would have been "crying' as well.

-------------------------------------------------------

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#922 : November 05, 2012, 07:47:24 AM

Wow, finally just watched the game and scrolled through all this chatter simultaneously.  How that game got so scary I don't believe.  Some of you all were starting to cry like little **CENSORED**es when the Raiders got within 3.

And had you been watching live, without the benefit of already knowing the outcome, you would have been "crying' as well.

Thank you. My fingers are raw from biting them so low.. We almost let them back in it

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#923 : November 05, 2012, 08:29:48 AM

Because the Bucs rarely give up a lead when they have one.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#924 : November 05, 2012, 09:03:54 AM

Thank you. My fingers are raw from biting them so low.. We almost let them back in it

Right. I am having trouble keeping grip on certain items cause my fingernails are chewed down so low. As good as I feel about the offense right now, I am on the completely opposite end of the spectrum on my feeling about the defense/

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#925 : November 05, 2012, 09:11:12 AM

Right. I am having trouble keeping grip on certain items cause my fingernails are chewed down so low. As good as I feel about the offense right now, I am on the completely opposite end of the spectrum on my feeling about the defense/

What can we do to improve the corners? Which lineup would you consider ideal? Johnson, Wright, and Mcdonald? Or do we start playing Tandy? Or does Ahmad Black play nickle? We need to try SOMETHING, all I have is questions

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#926 : November 05, 2012, 09:31:45 AM

What can we do to improve the corners? Which lineup would you consider ideal? Johnson, Wright, and Mcdonald? Or do we start playing Tandy? Or does Ahmad Black play nickle? We need to try SOMETHING, all I have is questions

Man, I'm not 100% sure. Wright wasn't too bad out there y-day. Though it seems like he didn't see the field as much. Johnson seems to be improving. He is a sure tackler and plays the ball better than Biggers. McDonald seems to be trash. Biggers is frustrating because he sticks with his man better than any of our CBs, but his abilty to make a play on the ball is very poor. Maybe start working Tandy in on dime situations. I think Ahmad Black is fine where he is. Black has actually played pretty well this season when he hits the field. I don't recall him being caught out of position much and he has been a sure tackler. Swtich up the blitzes a little more. Constantly blitzing DBs can really hurt, so we could see what can be done to get David, Foster, Black and Watson into the fold.

As far as talk for next year. We need CBs, of course, but we also need to find an LB who can blitz really really well. David has been decent as a blitzer...but Foster and Black just don't have that natural ability *cough*Manti Te'o*cough*. :)

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#927 : November 05, 2012, 09:38:28 AM

Man, I'm not 100% sure. Wright wasn't too bad out there y-day. Though it seems like he didn't see the field as much. Johnson seems to be improving. He is a sure tackler and plays the ball better than Biggers. McDonald seems to be trash. Biggers is frustrating because he sticks with his man better than any of our CBs, but his abilty to make a play on the ball is very poor. Maybe start working Tandy in on dime situations. I think Ahmad Black is fine where he is. Black has actually played pretty well this season when he hits the field. I don't recall him being caught out of position much and he has been a sure tackler. Swtich up the blitzes a little more. Constantly blitzing DBs can really hurt, so we could see what can be done to get David, Foster, Black and Watson into the fold.

As far as talk for next year. We need CBs, of course, but we also need to find an LB who can blitz really really well. David has been decent as a blitzer...but Foster and Black just don't have that natural ability *cough*Manti Te'o*cough*. :)

Yeah Te'o is a absolute stud but he wont make it to us. He seems like an early first round pick, to me.

Mcdonald is garbage, I prefer EJ(should have put that). But a lineup change needs to happen cuz they got toasted.

On Black, either way I want to see him on the field more. Does that meen Ronde moving back to slot on some passing downs, or coming off the field entirely? IDK, but Black is a playmaker.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#928 : November 05, 2012, 10:27:51 AM

Yea, Te'o is a pipe dream at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if he went top 5 or even top 3.

I agree. More Ahmad Black please.

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#929 : November 05, 2012, 06:35:32 PM

Alright Hate, I admit you've got me dead to rights on that one.  It was entirely reassuring to know how it was going to end.  I couldn't believe it ever got that close.  Even with an "offensive juggernaut", that was still Buc ball, if you know what I mean.  16 Flags!  Sure not all are spot on calls, but that is ridiculous.  I hope no one broke their TV yesterday, or pulled the stuffing out of the couch. 

As for CB, crap.  Other than Johnson, the rest are not that good to terrible.  Wright is playing injured, I guess, but he always seems two to three steps away from his guy.  His tackling is alright, but we hired him to be better than that.  I'm fine to give Biggers more time this year, but LOCATE THE BALL, aargh.  I don't know much about Tandy, but at this point, I'm down to give anyone an audition.  Put Benn or Parrish back there for crying out loud.  Speaking of which, those guys finally had some decent returns.  I'll bet Coach S. and crew really lit a fire under their asses these past 10 days.

Page: 1 ... 60 61 62
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Un-official Official Adderall-free Bucs vs Raiders Game Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools