Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DB help!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 04, 2012, 10:38:07 PM

Who are the top CBs in the draft this year? I know Millner has to be one. Amerson was suppose to be a beast CB and has really fallen off.

I think with the way the Bucs are playing, we can forget about Millinier.

I dont think there is a clear cut #1 shutddown corner type in this year's draft.  There wll be 3-4 CBs that will get first round grades and at least one should be there when we pick.  However, I am not against taking a DL or an OL in the first if the value is there and take a corner in the second

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#16 : November 04, 2012, 10:40:15 PM

Who are the top CBs in the draft this year? I know Millner has to be one. Amerson was suppose to be a beast CB and has really fallen off.
Jonathan Banks Miss st.
Xavier Rhodes Florida st.
Jordan Poyer oregon state

Poyer is my 2nd favorite behind Milliner
: November 04, 2012, 10:41:49 PM bucsquad

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 04, 2012, 10:41:40 PM

im hoping for one of millner/banks/rhodes.  maybe get lucky and pry sean smith away from the fins.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#18 : November 04, 2012, 10:42:15 PM

I dont think there is a clear cut #1 shutddown corner type in this year's draft.  There wll be 3-4 CBs that will get first round grades and at least one should be there when we pick.  However, I am not against taking a DL or an OL in the first if the value is there and take a corner in the second
This draft is loaded with pass rushers if I remember correctly. We also need to find a TE later on, I like Stoneburner from Ohio St.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 04, 2012, 10:44:43 PM

This draft is loaded with pass rushers if I remember correctly. We also need to find a TE later on, I like Stoneburner from Ohio St.

Yep. Lots of pas rusher and you can never have too many of them

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 04, 2012, 10:53:41 PM

Brandon Carr looking good tonight......I am jealous.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 04, 2012, 11:04:13 PM

Brandon Carr looking good tonight......I am jealous.

Oh, what could have been. Too bad Dom was in love with Wright.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#22 : November 04, 2012, 11:06:25 PM

Brandon Carr wasn't coming here. Dallas was his first and only designation.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#23 : November 04, 2012, 11:06:42 PM

was Carr worth a 5 yr 60 mil contract?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#24 : November 04, 2012, 11:14:43 PM

How about Keith Tandy

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 04, 2012, 11:58:34 PM

Absolutely. Legend is probably right though that he had his heart set on Dallas.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#26 : November 05, 2012, 12:00:57 AM

Absolutely. Legend is probably right though that he had his heart set on Dallas.

Good looking player.  Looks smooth out there.  Definitely better than anything we have.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#27 : November 05, 2012, 12:03:49 AM

We're just gonna have to make due. It's gonna have to be addressed int he offseason with much better talent than Jenkins.

Agree.   Sean Smith maybe.

He sure did struggle today against the Colts. Looked like Eric Wright 2.0

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 05, 2012, 12:06:33 AM

We're just gonna have to make due. It's gonna have to be addressed int he offseason with much better talent than Jenkins.

Oh really?  Interesting.  I haven't had a chance to go over the other games yet.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#29 : November 05, 2012, 12:13:21 AM

Oh really?  Interesting.  I haven't had a chance to go over the other games yet.

He was on Wayne a little bit. The gameday guys on NFLN were really letting him have it in the highlights of the game.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DB help!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools