Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The QB we've been wanting « previous next »
Page: 1 2

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

: November 04, 2012, 10:30:09 PM

I know everyone is excited about Martin but Freeman played a hell of a game..I know he's also looked good the last four games especially but I thought today he went back to the monter year he had.. Where he would roll out and throw on the run.. And yes I've very critical of him so I have to eat some crow for that.. Great job josh keep that defense on their heels and worried about you taking off running go bucs!!

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 04, 2012, 10:38:52 PM

Anyone know what the heck was going on when they got the back to back delay penalties? Could they not get the play in or something?

Stratobuc

Starter
#2 : November 04, 2012, 10:40:47 PM

It was LOUD. Anything they were trying to call at the line - not heard. tick-tock.... That has happened a time or two at RayJay, but not in recent memory....

To the OP, yes - Josh is playing great. I'm glad to see him grow into the QB we hoped he would be. Apparently he now has the help of a competent coaching staff behind him. Go Bucs!!!  8)
: November 04, 2012, 10:42:54 PM Stratobuc

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 04, 2012, 10:40:53 PM

Anyone know what the heck was going on when they got the back to back delay penalties? Could they not get the play in or something?
I think it was just Freeman not getting the play call the 2nd time. We had something worse than that, when we got flagged for 12 men on the field when a quarter just started...

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 04, 2012, 10:41:52 PM

Seemed to me that Freeman was expecting the refs to reset the play clock and they obviously didnt

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 04, 2012, 10:44:28 PM

I agree, another great game by Freeman. His confidence grows each game and the offense feeds off it. Now if we can just do something about the pass D.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 04, 2012, 10:46:37 PM

Great thread. So glad to be wrong about Josh. One less hole to fill.

In Verner We Trust

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#7 : November 04, 2012, 10:48:26 PM

+1 We can focus on fixing the OL and D with our next draft. Our offense looks great.  8)

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 04, 2012, 10:50:19 PM

Yup 26. We're another DE, CB help and oline help away from being a scary football team.

In Verner We Trust

JayDee

Practice Squad
#9 : November 04, 2012, 10:55:47 PM

Josh has been great. He is dialed in this season. The decisions he has made over the last 4 weeks have been astute. Throwing the ball away in tough situations is equally as important as his 11-1 touchdown/interception ratio in recent weeks.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#10 : November 04, 2012, 10:56:01 PM

Yess and Mile Williams has become an animal at wideout after a terrible season last year... His confidence is also out the roof!

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#11 : November 04, 2012, 10:58:13 PM

We're all seeing just how much a guy like Vincent Jackson helps his offense, even when he isn't getting the ball. When you have 2 WRs like Jackson and Williams you have something special, add in Martin who is playing out of his mind. You have a scary team. If the D can ever string together a couple stops, I feel confident this team can beat any team in the NFL.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#12 : November 04, 2012, 10:58:38 PM

I loved watching him point, directing for blocks on that one play today. It's hard to believe this guy is so good now and was so bad last year. Think about it.

In Verner We Trust

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#13 : November 04, 2012, 11:02:29 PM

I loved watching him point, directing for blocks on that one play today. It's hard to believe this guy is so good now and was so bad last year. Think about it.

If he keeps it up, he is going to get PAID!

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#14 : November 04, 2012, 11:30:29 PM

Yup 26. We're another DE, CB help and oline help away from being a scary football team.

Absolutely. I'm still focused on what we can accomplish this year but the future certainly looks bright for our Bucs . All three of our rookies; Doug Martin, Mark Barron & Lavonte David are making an impact. Our 2012 draft class has been damn near incredible.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The QB we've been wanting « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools