Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bloody Shark steals hooked King Mackeral « previous next »
Page: 1

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

: November 05, 2012, 08:38:26 AM

http://t.now.msn.com/shark-steals-fishermens-mackerel

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 05, 2012, 08:42:50 AM

About a week ago I caught a couple black tip sharks right near my house. Usually they arent in the river, but the last year ive had Red, Trout, Grouper, and Snooks(i get these badboys in the canal, so even though im breaking the law by keeping them who the hell is gonna stop me) up near me. I even saw a school of stingray flowing through the canal and I about shllt myself.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#2 : November 05, 2012, 08:50:27 AM

must be brackish water?

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 05, 2012, 08:54:29 AM

must be brackish water?

Yup, creeks feed into my canal while opening up to tthe mouth of the river. Increasingly more salty though because the lack of release water through Lake Okeechobee. The East coast gets all of the water, meanwhile the Caloosahatchee river is being forgotten an the water stays stagnant. Now this is positive for me because I live so close to the mouth of the river, and saltier is usually better fishing. But people who live farther east on the river are really being hurt by this.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bloody Shark steals hooked King Mackeral « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools