Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's a long reach « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Ms Elam

Starter

#15 : November 05, 2012, 02:14:47 PM

I'm just excited about the future. We have 2 good receivers, a guy who will be at the very least the best running back in the NFC south, Freeman is back to the form of that 25-6 season where he prefers to throw the ball away instead of force it. Before the injuries the front 7 looked great. We need help at corner. Joseph and nicks will be back. I doubt anybody will be beating the door down to make Sully the head coach.... Although we have been scoring a lot... Well HOPEFULLY Freeman will be in the same offense for 2 years in a row. We have a real shot at doing something next year.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 05, 2012, 02:15:19 PM

They will be sitting at 5-8 and already out of playoff contention...and the NFLN guys and NFL Live guys will still be talking about "What's wrong with the Cowboys?"

A story that has been on repeat for the last 15+ years...

No doubt...   a broken freakin' record IMO.

America's team my ass.

Oh, and while we're at it,   can we get rid of some of those Steelers fans that clap every time they gain 3 yards, make a completion or tackle somebody?  ;)

I see that from Packers, Cowboys, and Saints fans here. I'm glad I decide not to "carry" when going to bar/grills to watch the games.  ;)

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 05, 2012, 02:19:13 PM

IIRC No defensive rookies have really put up huge stats so far. I'd say David has a chance if he can add some picks or FF to his tackle numbers.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's a long reach « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools