Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow eagles suck bad « previous next »
Page: 1

cgnumber7

Starter

: November 05, 2012, 09:36:30 PM

Wow haha

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 05, 2012, 09:37:58 PM

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1300424.0.html

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#2 : November 06, 2012, 05:34:25 AM

Horrible offensive line.

BucfanNC12

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 06, 2012, 10:27:23 AM

The eagles OL is terrible and their defense is bad too. If Bucs fans want to complain about OL, look up the Eagles game this season. N. Asomugha is an official free agent bust.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 06, 2012, 10:32:36 AM

Horrible Quarterback.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 06, 2012, 10:37:50 AM

Horrible Quarterback.

I despise Vick, but he didnt have a shot last night.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 06, 2012, 10:44:47 AM

7 sacks by a defense that blows....Eagles are done, Reid will be fired. Vick may develop a permanent disability if he continues the concussion trend.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 06, 2012, 10:47:01 AM

7 sacks by a defense that blows....Eagles are done, Reid will be fired. Vick may develop a permanent disability if he continues the concussion trend.

As Heath Evans put it "the defense was the worst in the league, and worst in team history.. today they looked like world beaters".

If I was an Eagles fan I would be calling for Andy Reid's head. This is much bigger than him, and they need to hire a GM AND Head Coach this offseason... Lots of teams like that

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow eagles suck bad « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools