Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TOP 5 2012 BUCCANEERS GAMES (updated) « previous next »
Page: 1 2

FrenchBucs

Rookie
: November 06, 2012, 07:33:06 PM

From best to worst, either because you enjoyed the game the most (close game, entertainment value) or because of the Bucs performance, how would you rank the Bucs games through the first half of the season.

Here's my list :

1. @ Oakland
2. @ Minnesota
3. @ Atlanta
4. @ Carolina
5. San Diego
- - -
6. Carolina
7. New Orleans
8. @ New York
9. Atlanta
10. Kansas City
11. Washington
12. @ Denver
13. Philadelphia
14. @ Dallas
15. St. Louis
16. @ New Orleans
: January 02, 2013, 10:16:25 AM FrenchBucs

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : November 06, 2012, 07:40:14 PM

Bucs over Eagles in NFC Championship game.   

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 06, 2012, 07:42:05 PM

wins over loses.....Raiders game, Vikings, Chiefs, Panthers........then Saints, Giants, Dallas, Skins

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 06, 2012, 07:50:19 PM

Oh, this year.

1) Saints (that was a fun game to watch)
2) Vikings (loved watching what happened during and after that Jared Allen fight)
3) Giants (great game)
4) Skins
5) Dallas
6) Raiders
7) Chiefs
8. Panthers

FrenchBucs

Rookie
#4 : November 07, 2012, 01:59:56 AM

Oh, this year.

1) Saints (that was a fun game to watch)
2) Vikings (loved watching what happened during and after that Jared Allen fight)
3) Giants (great game)
4) Skins
5) Dallas
6) Raiders
7) Chiefs
8. Panthers

I kinda agree, the most entertaining Bucs games this year were the heart breaking losses... each year I like to keep the best 5 games of the season, and at this point it'd be hard not to keep the Saints and Giants games even though they were losses... I just hope the Bucs put on some great performances down the road.

I'm kinda surprised you put the Raiders at 6 though... lots of big plays, Martin's record breaking performance, our first win in Oakland...

jovy_t

Rookie

#5 : November 07, 2012, 02:29:19 AM

I'm basing mine off of how entertaining the game was to watch regardless of W's and L's.  I enjoyed the New Orleans game immensely as well as 90% of the Giants game.  Even in these losses I felt like we had something to build on and while I wasn't happy with the outcome, I didn't overreact to them.  Dallas was clearly the worst game.

1. @Raiders (because of the big TD runs)
2. @ Vikings
3. New Orleans (I was entertained the entire time)
4. @New York
5. Kansas City
6. Carolina
7. Washington
8. @Dallas

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 07, 2012, 11:26:01 AM

@Vikings - Best all around performance of the year, in prime time, against a winning team
Carolina - Nothing like an opening day win, with nice contributions from all of your new players. Especially after last year.
Raiders - I liked Martin, but over the last 2 games he has become a star
New Orleans - Luckily I missed the 2nd Quarter, and the rest was enjoyable outside of getting robbed in the end
@New York
Kansas City
Washington
@Dallas

BucfanNC12

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 07, 2012, 12:19:52 PM

Offense: Raiders game
Defense: Carolina game

All round: Giants

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 07, 2012, 12:44:14 PM

We've had some tough games, the Dallas game was the most frustrating to me though.

Oakland was my favorite game of the season, but if we can beat either Atlanta or Carolina on the road, or beat Philly upcoming, those have the makings for being the game of the year to me.

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#9 : November 07, 2012, 01:36:18 PM

Atlanta at Home. We shock the world and beat them in a shootout to grab the final wildcard spot!

bucinsouthFL

Starter

#10 : November 07, 2012, 01:46:34 PM

1. Carolina: I just had so much fun watching this game. Freeman's opening drive, seeing Mike Will get in the end zone, stopping the run, sacking Cam...it was just refreshing to see so many things go right when last season went so wrong
2. Vikings: Dominated a good team at home on national t.v, put the league on notice
3. Raiders: Dougie's performance was fun to watch, but it drove me crazy how we almost gave it away
4. Chiefs: I just felt bad for the chiefs haha
5. Saints: Fun game to watch, would have been a sick comeback
6. Giants: Same as up top and Wright's INT return was the top play this year along with Mike's 4th quarter catch
7. Washington:I HATE HATE HATE RG3, but loved barron's hit on him
8. Dallas: Just a ugly game all around

BucfanNC12

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 07, 2012, 02:16:47 PM

We've had some tough games, the Dallas game was the most frustrating to me though.

Oakland was my favorite game of the season, but if we can beat either Atlanta or Carolina on the road, or beat Philly upcoming, those have the makings for being the game of the year to me.

At first Philly was one of the teams I was worry about. Not so much now considering how bad their OL is.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#12 : November 07, 2012, 02:19:15 PM

Quote from: BucfanNC12
At first Philly was one of the teams I was worry about. Not so much now considering how bad their OL is.

It's always fun to beat the Eagles, even when they are down.

FrenchBucs

Rookie
#13 : January 02, 2013, 08:08:24 AM

This is my ranking of the best Bucs games of this past season, what's yours ?

1. @ Oakland
2. @ Minnesota
3. @ Atlanta
4. @ Carolina
5. San Diego
6. Carolina
7. New Orleans
8. @ New York
9. Atlanta
10. Kansas City
11. Washington
12. @ Denver
13. Philadelphia
14. @ Dallas
15. St. Louis
16. @ New Orleans
: January 02, 2013, 08:10:22 AM FrenchBucs

FrenchBucs

Rookie
#14 : January 03, 2013, 11:43:15 AM

I need some help. I've chosen to keep the following 4 game :
Week 7 - New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Week 8 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Minnesota Vikings
Week 9 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Oakland Raiders
Week 11 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers

But I can't decide the 5th game I'll keep in my archives : it should be either the Giants game (great game but the secondary killed us), the Cargers win, or one of the two Falcons games (close loss at home, or the win / their only defeat at the dome). Which one would you keep ?
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TOP 5 2012 BUCCANEERS GAMES (updated) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools