Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs' Greg Schiano voted least desired coach in Sporting News players poll « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#30 : November 07, 2012, 04:58:20 PM

The best coach in the history of football is right behind Schiano at #2....so this list has no cred.

I don't see Gruden's name right behind Schiano on that list.   So your statement is false.
Found those posts yet old man?

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#31 : November 07, 2012, 05:03:57 PM

Coaches that demand results and accountability will not do well on this poll.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#32 : November 07, 2012, 05:21:04 PM

My best friend coached high school football with one of Coughlin's former players. The player said he hated Coughlin and that he ruined his career. It never surprises me that Coughlin isn't liked and is always talked about as being a rough guy. But the guy has won multiple Super Bowls.

Do you want to have it easy? See 2011 Bucs
Want to play hard and win? See Coughlin and Belichick.

This.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#33 : November 07, 2012, 06:40:50 PM

they probably polled lazy players. the fact that bellichek is second on that list tells me this poll has no credence. if i was a player id love to play for NE. bellicheck is tough but hes a winner and has his team competing for the super bowl every year

if schiano is next to bellicheck im perfectly fine with this. they are cut from the same cloth and we see where that hard nose approach can get you. if schiano is too tough for a player, said player isnt tough enough for the league

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#34 : November 07, 2012, 07:12:33 PM

I'd be willing to bet if not for the kneeldown plays he would not be on the list.

That is all.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#35 : November 07, 2012, 07:34:37 PM

Players, like people.. Lots of dumb ones.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#36 : November 07, 2012, 08:47:40 PM

I'd say Schiano has climbed the NFL ladder exceedingly fast to already be ranked right up there with Belechick. Very encouraging!

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#37 : November 07, 2012, 08:50:50 PM

they probably polled lazy players. the fact that bellichek is second on that list tells me this poll has no credence. if i was a player id love to play for NE. bellicheck is tough but hes a winner and has his team competing for the super bowl every year

if schiano is next to bellicheck im perfectly fine with this. they are cut from the same cloth and we see where that hard nose approach can get you. if schiano is too tough for a player, said player isnt tough enough for the league
  Exactly!
Tough practices during the week make for games on Sunday with opponents that seem much easier than those practices...

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#38 : November 07, 2012, 09:03:05 PM

Exactly!
Tough practices during the week make for games on Sunday with opponents that seem much easier than those practices...

Nailed it.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#39 : November 07, 2012, 09:35:52 PM

I see the BUcs are playing rather well this year.  Let them have fun playing for Romeo Crennel.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#40 : November 07, 2012, 09:38:13 PM

I'd be willing to bet if not for the kneeldown plays he would not be on the list.

That is all.

It's pretty clear by the player quotes that the kneel down play bothered them

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#41 : November 07, 2012, 09:39:17 PM

The kneel down play is as bush league as you get.    Nobody will respect a coach that pulls that childish crap.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#42 : November 07, 2012, 11:17:30 PM

Ask anyone who has known Schiano any length of time. You will find he is widely respected and loved as well. He cares about his players and his community. He's a great coach and teacher, who is also a really good judge of talent. None of that is true about Jon Gruden. He might make a decent OC but he couldn't teach, build a team, or be trusted. Schiano is a man of his word and this team is already setting records on offense that no Gruden team ever came close to. Offensive genius my azzzz.

Al Bundy

Pro Bowler

#43 : November 07, 2012, 11:19:10 PM

I'd run through a wall for Coach Schiano.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#44 : November 07, 2012, 11:24:21 PM

Ask anyone who has known Schiano any length of time. You will find he is widely respected and loved as well. He cares about his players and his community. He's a great coach and teacher, who is also a really good judge of talent. None of that is true about Jon Gruden. He might make a decent OC but he couldn't teach, build a team, or be trusted. Schiano is a man of his word and this team is already setting records on offense that no Gruden team ever came close to. Offensive genius my azzzz.

Ha! Truth hurts.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs' Greg Schiano voted least desired coach in Sporting News players poll « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools