Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS-CHARGERS GAME BLACKED OUT SUNDAY « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#75 : November 09, 2012, 11:46:13 AM

I think there are a large group of fans sitting around waiting to see if the game is on TV. If not, they buy tickets after the blackout is announced. Just the way it is. Everyone needs to stop crying about it already.

Agreed. While the Bucs have been impressive the last month, it will take more than that to sell out consistently. Years of neglect will do that.

Especially annoying are those that don't live in Tampa, but feel they have the right to bash all the locals not going to the game. "You pathetic bandwagon fans...I'd go to the game, but I live in..."

Mighty convenient.

So if you don't live in Tampa, you have no right to criticize the pathetic fanbase?

You can buy season tickets even if you do not live in Florida

Thanks Captain Obvious!!!

Oh you already knew?  Then buy them and support your team

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#76 : November 09, 2012, 12:00:45 PM

Not that I need to justify my "fan status" to you, but I had season tixs when I lived in StL and Cali when it was actually tough to get tickets. I bought them again 2 yrs ago as I now live near Bmore, but when I realized there really is no pt in buying season tixs because it's not exactly tough to get tixs now-a-days, I stopped. I went to 5 games last season and 2 already this season. I'm sure that's not good enough for you, but hey, I don't give a damn!!! IMO, I do more than enough to support this franchise, always have and always will. Wish I could say the same for the pathetic fanbase down there.

FinkleisEinhorn

Second String

#77 : November 09, 2012, 12:05:07 PM

I think there are a large group of fans sitting around waiting to see if the game is on TV. If not, they buy tickets after the blackout is announced. Just the way it is. Everyone needs to stop crying about it already.

Agreed. While the Bucs have been impressive the last month, it will take more than that to sell out consistently. Years of neglect will do that.

Especially annoying are those that don't live in Tampa, but feel they have the right to bash all the locals not going to the game. "You pathetic bandwagon fans...I'd go to the game, but I live in..."

Mighty convenient.

So if you don't live in Tampa, you have no right to criticize the pathetic fanbase?

Gotcha

If you don't go to the games, don't criticize others for not going, regardless of your reason.

Some people don't do well with crowds, some are highly sensitive to the heat, some don't want to subject their kids to drunken, profane rednecks.

Why is it the out-of-towners feel they're the only ones with a valid excuse for not going to the games?

If you're such "die-hard" fans, move back to Tampa or come back to visit for the home games. (Or is that not realistic? Because, believe it or not, for reasons not relating to proximity, it's not realistic for everyone down here to make it, either.)

FinkleisEinhorn

Second String

#78 : November 09, 2012, 12:11:54 PM

Not that I need to justify my "fan status" to you, but I had season tixs when I lived in StL and Cali when it was actually tough to get tickets. I bought them again 2 yrs ago as I now live near Bmore, but when I realized there really is no pt in buying season tixs because it's not exactly tough to get tixs now-a-days, I stopped. I went to 5 games last season and 2 already this season. I'm sure that's not good enough for you, but hey, I don't give a damn!!! IMO, I do more than enough to support this franchise, always have and always will. Wish I could say the same for the pathetic fanbase down there.

Since you actually go to the games, I think you have every right to bash.

I just think it's hypocritical and all-too-convenient for the out-of-towners that never go to games to pass judgement.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#79 : November 09, 2012, 01:25:38 PM

sure

awitron

Hall of Famer

#80 : November 09, 2012, 03:30:19 PM

A part of me would be ecstatic to see the team leave to LV or LA. It'll save me a lot of $.

There are so many other things to do here in Tampa other than sit in sweltering Raymond James Stadium, near fatass drunks just to watch mediocre  football.

Didn't you call me a bandwagon fan just the other day?

Umm.. hello, pot. I'd like you to meet black.
I think you're struggling with the definition of what a bandwagon fan is. I'm a casual/non-diehard fan, but you're a bandwagon fan.

That is some impressive logic. Casual die-hard fan.

Still awaiting explanation on how I'm bandwagon though

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS-CHARGERS GAME BLACKED OUT SUNDAY « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools