Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS CAMP NEWS TO KNOW 8-12 « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportGA

Second String
: August 12, 2013, 03:46:43 PM

What is the latest status on injured players? Who made the plays of the day during Monday's practice? Get the scoop in everything that took place in the last training camp practice before heading to New England..

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=9062:&Itemid=15
: August 12, 2013, 03:50:49 PM PewterReportGA

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#1 : August 12, 2013, 04:06:59 PM

Some interesting things from today:

Kicker Lawrence Tynes, wide receiver Chris Owusu, and cornerback Danny Gorrer will not be flying with the team to New England. - Tynes is quickly losing the starting job.

・Wide receiver Mike Williams took a pass in the groin area during one-on-one drills against cornerback Johnthan Banks. Williams was down for a bit but appeared fine the rest of practice. Trainers never attended to him.   -   This made me cringe, couldn't imagine a shot to the junk from an NFL QB. 

・ Defensive end Da'Quan Bowers, who has seen a lot of work this camp, was on the sidelines for the start of 11-on-11 drills watching the first team. He would enter the session with the second team. Steven Means and Daniel Te'o-Nesheim saw a considerable amount of work in his absence with the first team. - Maybe this is what Bowers needs to wake up. 
: August 12, 2013, 05:09:39 PM GBOBUCSFAN

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#2 : August 12, 2013, 04:55:32 PM

lol Mike Williams got beamed in the privates. Also I can't see a way Tynes makes the team at this point.

gone

Hall of Famer
#3 : August 12, 2013, 05:00:26 PM

lol Mike Williams got beamed in the privates. Also I can't see a way Tynes makes the team at this point.

Certainly seems like its Dimke's job to lose.  Unless he screws up the competition is probably already over.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 12, 2013, 05:00:28 PM

Bowers must really suck. 

gone

Hall of Famer
#5 : August 12, 2013, 05:03:09 PM

I'm hoping the Bowers thing is just a massive smokescreen.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS CAMP NEWS TO KNOW 8-12 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools