Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ND to ACC « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Runole

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 04, 2012, 10:33:20 AM

Do I believe the ACC is a better conference in football than the SEC?   Of course not.     The point is you claim the ACC sucks. By making that statement one can assume that all the teams in that conference suck.    Yet FSU has beaten Florida that last  2 seasons and clearly no team has dominated the SEC more than Florida over the 25 years.  So it just stands to reason that at least over the last 2 years UF SUCKS following your assertion.  Your words not mine.

Florida has been the 7th or 8th best team in the SEC the previous two seasons.  Florida State has been the 1st or 2nd best team in the ACC the previous two seasons.  I realize that you're a senile old coot, but even you have to see that your point here (like the ACC) sucks.

Oh and try to stay on topic

I am.  This is about a team joining the sucky ACC.  The same ACC that gets it's ass handed to them every bowl season, because the ACC sucks.

Again  The title is Notre Dame to the ACC not anything about your personal opinion about the ACC.   So when FSU knocks off Florida will your opinion have more or less value?    :P

The ACC sucks?   But you swallow!   Just keeping it on your infantile level.  Are you and Olaf brothers?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#16 : November 04, 2012, 09:31:56 PM

So people are not allowed to voice their opinion about the ACC in a thread related to the ACC?   So why are you talking about ucf in a USF thread?    Tell us more about your superior intellect please.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 05, 2012, 06:49:10 AM

So people are not allowed to voice their opinion about the ACC in a thread related to the ACC?   So why are you talking about ucf in a USF thread?    Tell us more about your superior intellect please.

Sure they are but when you say something sucks certainly that opens the door for other counterpoints that make such a statement look a bit silly..

ACC SUCKS and  FSU is in the ACC so FSU sucks? which since they have beaten the gators 2 straight years what does that make the gators?

UCF is certainly relevant to the USF thread and I believe is relative to the predicament the Bulls are currently in.   Cowards in the end don't prosper.  IMHO. I continue to believe the ducking of UCF and the bush league handling of this years FSU game at RJS look bad for USF and contribute to a negative perception of the program.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#18 : November 05, 2012, 10:42:53 AM

lol

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 05, 2012, 11:08:58 AM

ACC SUCKS and  FSU is in the ACC so FSU sucks?

So this is the type of logic a senile old coot uses...

I've never said FSU sucks, you senile old codger.  The ACC as a whole sucks.  That doesn't mean every team in the conference sucks, you imbecile.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 05, 2012, 11:19:41 AM

LMAO! I thought you called him a "old cougar" at first, I had to read it again.

I disagree about the ACC though. If you're comparing to the SEC then you have a point but next year some of the slumping teams will be improved and I guarantee Clemson, and Miami are gonna be taking names next season as well.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#21 : November 05, 2012, 12:11:11 PM

I disagree about the ACC though. If you're comparing to the SEC then you have a point but next year some of the slumping teams will be improved and I guarantee Clemson, and Miami are gonna be taking names next season as well.

guess that all depends on if your cuz stays out of trouble.  i havent watched much miami, is their future really bright?  thought they had more sanctions coming their way?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#22 : November 05, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

LMAO! I thought you called him a "old cougar" at first, I had to read it again.

When they prove they don't suck, I'll say as much.  But they have sucked for awhile and still suck now.

Right now, the Big East is the worst AQ conference - and their AQ needs to be taken away.  Then the ACC and Big 10 can battle it out for the next suckiest.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#23 : November 24, 2012, 10:54:40 PM

ACC #1:  26        SEC #3:  37
ACC #2:  17        SEC #6:  27
ACC #4:  10        SEC #2:  42
ACC #8:   21       SEC #8:  55

Ouch.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#24 : November 24, 2012, 11:16:53 PM

SEC owned ACC today, no question.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ND to ACC « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools