Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lane Kiffin is Awful « previous next »
Page: 1

GameTime

Hall of Famer
: November 24, 2012, 11:20:05 PM

think most would agree, but still needs to be said.  keeps trying to run the ball at the goalline against ND.  you got the best 2 WR's around and keep trying to run it up the gut...getting stuffed.  doesnt help when your FB drops and easy TD, but wow.

really hope Bama takes ND to the woodshed.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 24, 2012, 11:21:36 PM

Kiffin sucks as a HC and OC.  Awful.  The Preseason #1 ends up 7-5.  Hope USC sends his sorry arse packin'.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 25, 2012, 01:14:32 AM

lol

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 25, 2012, 10:03:22 AM

think most would agree, but still needs to be said.  keeps trying to run the ball at the goalline against ND.  you got the best 2 WR's around and keep trying to run it up the gut...getting stuffed.  doesnt help when your FB drops and easy TD, but wow.

really hope Bama takes ND to the woodshed.

Freshman QB . I'm sure if Barkely was healthy the game plan would be more aggressive. I don't like Lane , but the problem for the Trojans has been daddy's defense more so than Lane's offense.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 28, 2012, 11:54:18 AM

So Monty Kiffin is Awful ???

Isn't that sacrilegious on this site?

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lane Kiffin is Awful « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools