Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: San Diego Blog: Tampa is Just Detroit with Hurricanes. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Hate

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 10, 2012, 06:21:52 PM

I'm a grown-ass man. I don't wear jerseys with aother man's name on the back nor do I wear "receivers' gloves" like some other adult fans (Hate).

What's wrong with having some Buccaneer memorabilia?

The fact that i own the gloves doesn't mean that i wear them just like you being a murse doesn't necessarily mean that you wear these.... or do you?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#16 : November 10, 2012, 06:27:11 PM

I love how Roid-monster on the right plays the classic archetype.

That guy wearing the Freeman jersey should be a comedian.   He's given a lot of people a lot of good laughs from that video.

GuerillaInThaMist

Rookie

#17 : November 10, 2012, 06:32:39 PM

No need to get upset.....The writer obviously hates his life......I pity him.....

GITM Approved.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#18 : November 10, 2012, 07:21:21 PM

No need to get upset.....The writer obviously hates his life......I pity him.....

GITM Approved.

Can you blame him? Look how easy it is to get from Richard Wade to *ick Wad, and people wonder how *ick Buttkiss became so mean. Isn't it obvious?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 10, 2012, 07:42:24 PM

Look how easy it is to get from Richard Wade to *ick Wad

Good one sparky!   

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 10, 2012, 07:46:36 PM

I'm a grown-ass man. I don't wear jerseys with aother man's name on the back nor do I wear "receivers' gloves" like some other adult fans (Hate).

What's wrong with having some Buccaneer memorabilia?

The fact that i own the gloves doesn't mean that i wear them just like you being a murse doesn't necessarily mean that you wear these.... or do you?

When me and my friends toss the ball or have pick up games I usually wear gloves. Its like bringing a mitt if you want to play baseball. Big deal..

This guy...

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 10, 2012, 07:48:47 PM

BTW the border-town loser hating on Tampa can blow it. Tampa sucks but the comparison to Detroit is rediculous

This guy...

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 10, 2012, 07:56:20 PM

What a f*ckstick this guy is.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#23 : November 10, 2012, 07:56:23 PM

I only chose you and Zell because you were the least likely 2 to do that.   I do admire this guy though.

That guy used to post here alot.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 10, 2012, 08:12:39 PM

What was his screen name?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 10, 2012, 08:19:30 PM

When me and my friends toss the ball or have pick up games I usually wear gloves. Its like bringing a mitt if you want to play baseball.

That's not a bad idea.   When I was young, the football never hurt my hands when I caught it.   But now, sometimes it does.   That being said, I doubt I'll be tossing a real football around anytime soon.   We use a nerf for tailgating at the games.   Anyone who plays catch with a real football with all those cars around is a moron.   It's too easy to dent the cars parked near.   The last game I attended, the guy who ran the tailgate had someone throw a football into his truck and slightly dent it.    He picked up the ball and dared the guys who threw it to come and get it.   They didn't, so he took a knife and slashed the ball.   Seriously, only a complete moron would play catch with a real football near parked cars and trucks.

Bucfest

Rookie

#26 : November 10, 2012, 08:41:53 PM

The guy is a dirt bag.I hope we really crush the chargers.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#27 : November 10, 2012, 09:49:46 PM

This article reads like it was written by a whiny 15 year old girl on her period.

Talk about a waste of mass that writer is.
: November 10, 2012, 09:51:31 PM BFT+C

bashear

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 10, 2012, 11:25:19 PM

"Also, I have to add that I'm willing to forgive Jon Gruden for leading the Bucs to a Super Bowl win because in the process he ruined the franchise for years afterward."

I guess this explains why Java has been flooding the thread with a bunch of crazy stuff. He'd probably be lauding the author had the guy not included this sentence. As it stands, the author has to live with the fact that the Chargers, having been touted often in the preseason, have never won a Superbowl. Their GM? A.J. "Lord of No Rings" Smith.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#29 : November 10, 2012, 11:39:44 PM

Take that back.....

Of course you don't dip****.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: San Diego Blog: Tampa is Just Detroit with Hurricanes. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools