Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: San Diego Blog: Tampa is Just Detroit with Hurricanes. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : November 10, 2012, 11:45:53 PM

"Also, I have to add that I'm willing to forgive Jon Gruden for leading the Bucs to a Super Bowl win because in the process he ruined the franchise for years afterward."

I guess this explains why Java has been flooding the thread with a bunch of crazy stuff. He'd probably be lauding the author had the guy not included this sentence. As it stands, the author has to live with the fact that the Chargers, having been touted often in the preseason, have never won a Superbowl. Their GM? A.J. "Lord of No Rings" Smith.

Actually I didn't even notice that sentence.   

bucshot420

Starter

#31 : November 11, 2012, 12:43:05 AM

The author is probably mad because he had money on the Raiders, and Tampa won it in his own back yard!   I'll be at the game tomorrow and would love to see the offense continue to roll up yards and points on the Chargers,

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#32 : November 11, 2012, 03:34:28 AM

I'm a grown-ass man. I don't wear jerseys with aother man's name on the back nor do I wear "receivers' gloves" like some other adult fans (Hate).

guessing none of your clothes bear a name like "Haynes", "Calvin Klein", or anything like that? Were you a slave in another life? maybe thats why wearing a name bothers you? Or are you homophobic and fear someone might think you have a crush on the guy whos jersey your wearing?

glad someone quoted you before you deleted it.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

bashear

Hall of Famer

#33 : November 11, 2012, 04:02:27 PM

Guess the blog writer is happy for the fans stuck living in the Tampa Bay area. However, still sucks to be the author.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#34 : November 11, 2012, 04:11:25 PM

This guy deserves the butt-whooping their team got. Now you, rivers and the rest of your sorry team can gtfo of "Detroit!"

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#35 : November 11, 2012, 04:55:28 PM

Pretty sad when the BUCS have won more important games in Jack Murphy Stadium than the Chargers have!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Where the **CENSORED** is Carmen Sandiego???

Maybe NO ONE gives a rat's **CENSORED** where Carmen Sandiego is?!???
: November 11, 2012, 04:58:03 PM TheChronicHotAir

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#36 : November 11, 2012, 09:05:21 PM

Somebody spam this guys email with this haha A little something I made to rub it in on a buddy of mine who's a chargers fan!

kingjsun73

Practice Squad
#37 : November 11, 2012, 09:29:43 PM

Richard Wade is a bag of dog puke.He wants to talk about Tampa yet he is from Scum Diego.Where you get needles in your legs from surfing.Not to mention all the seagull poop.Perhaps that is what he has in his head.Enjoy the loss ya bastad.I do like the old unis also though.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#38 : November 11, 2012, 09:44:48 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhh San Diego. The Chargers game reminded me of the last time I was at La Jolla........downwind from the ocean. Boy do the Chargers stink!!

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#39 : November 12, 2012, 07:14:03 AM

San Diego is like Detroit with Mexicans.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Biff Barker

Pro Bowler

#40 : November 12, 2012, 08:53:19 AM

I took a couple of minutes and penned a quick e-mail to:  RichardBrianWade@gmail.com

Subject: Two Minutes of Hate

Hi Richard Brian,

Glad you took precious time away from your Appletini at Urban Mo's to pen this article.  Here's my two minutes of reality from Greater Tampa Bay! You're welcome!

Really, it's a profound literary masterpiece that no one in San Diego is talking about this morning.  In fact, they probably ignored it since even San Diego fans aren't that stupid. No, what they are talking about is the Chargers losing record and dwindling playoff hopes.

Might as well throw out that your last and only attempt to fill that empty trophy case was in 1995.  Dogs don't live that long, but I am sure you are aware that cat's do.

Maybe you should fill those flappy jowls with a nice asparagus and portabello quiche at Baja Betty's this morning and console yourself.   

Hope you enjoyed the frequent cannon fire..... loser.

Sincerely,  RAT
: November 12, 2012, 08:57:04 AM Rat

blountforcetrauma

Rookie

#41 : November 12, 2012, 09:23:35 AM

The only thing more ignorant and pathetic than that column was that hack's lack of a life that he thinks his life is made better than bashing a team and city that far outshines his. I'm sure his rant makes him ignore the great decisionmaking of "We don't need Peyton Manning. Ryan Leaf is the real deal"! How'd that work out for you?
And anyone spot that racist jab at Alstott? Just another overrated white guy? So what do you call Philip Rivers? Lest this jerk forget, the only reason they even have that puke is they got punked by Eli who had enough sense to refuse to play for San Diego.
To borrow from an often played soundbite from Shaq;

Hey San Diego, tll me how my @#% tastes.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: San Diego Blog: Tampa is Just Detroit with Hurricanes. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools