Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mark Barron is a pile of crap « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#45 : November 11, 2012, 05:29:57 PM

Lol, we're averaging over 35 points per game over the last 5 and this kid has a Fire Schiano username. They really need to work on their security at mental hospitals, far too easy for patients to escape these days.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#46 : November 11, 2012, 05:30:55 PM

Lol, we're averaging over 35 points per game over the last 5 and this kid has a Fire Schiano username. They really need to work on their security at mental hospitals, far too easy for patients to escape these days.

Says the mental case who thinks the 2 best Bucs are Benn and Bowers.

chrisj

Practice Squad
#47 : November 11, 2012, 06:11:17 PM

I have never posted but have lurked since the sptimes days, so I have seen the thoughts of snook, jdub, jasonofthetower and of course java whoever. I am not going to adress java just becuase I have learned to ignore the tebow love. What really gets me and I am sure it is the op intention, is when someone that doesn't give a *#@! about the Bucs waste space and time on such stupid things. Barron is a beast on the field and is laying hits after hits. How can you possibly think he is a bust. I really don't think you do. I think that you are a carolina fan that is envious of the pick. Also, who would use a username of fire schiano. Really, this team hasn't played this hard since Dungy. Oh well that is my rant for the decade.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#48 : November 11, 2012, 07:10:59 PM

this team hasn't played this hard since Dungy.

You must have missed the Super Bowl season.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mark Barron is a pile of crap « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools