Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FTW's "Midseason Anti-Schiano Crowfest"... Have a Wing - IF You Have The Stones « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

: November 11, 2012, 05:06:39 PM

Well Kids...

Intentionally stayed away from the board, for the majority of the season.  Why?  Stupidity...  Ignorance...  Armchair GMs that couldn't "manage" their way out of a Taco Bell...  (Pick any two...)

Feel free to jump right in and admit it.  (Dino - YOU are first on the seating chart BTW...)  You NEVER gave this "Rutger's Big East guy" a snowball's chance in hell of success.  Did'ja...?!?!?

Yup...  Just nine games into the season, and this "nobody signing" has already amassed more wins than Heemy could during the entire SEASON last year.  Yeah - He must SUCK...  ::)

At the end of last season, it's amazing to me just how many fans were clamoring for a coach that would simply field a competitive team - that wouldn't QUIT on us.  And we started with the simplest of concepts, that was mind-numbingly STUPID to me...  "Kneel-down Gate"...!  ------>  "I Don't Give A Faulk..!" was Schiano's reaction after KDGII.  "We're gonna play the whole game like it matters, and we're going to play ALL 60 minutes...!"

Isn't that what about 99% of us ALL wanted...?  Effort....  A "never-say-die" attitude.  Then.......   We get that type of effort, albeit while losing in the process, but nonetheless - WE STARTED PLAYNG 60 DAMNED MINUTES OF BALL...!

Ironically...  because we weren't having "instant gratification" (apologies to Mrs. D for having to get hers within 38 seconds), some fruitcakes start going all Mayan - proclaiming Schiano "worthless".

Feel free to just  "+1"  it, if you're at a loss for words.  And remember...  "It takes a bigger man to admit he was wrong..."

I'm outta here...  Somebody take the Com.

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 11, 2012, 05:09:39 PM

+1

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 11, 2012, 05:11:10 PM

I can't deal with premature evaluators...   who know who you are...  :)

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 11, 2012, 05:12:04 PM

Where's Samari?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 11, 2012, 05:13:05 PM

Where's Samari?

He doesn't post anymore... but i'll soon be blowing him up with texts

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 11, 2012, 05:13:56 PM

I was one of the few who liked the hire when it was made.

Dino won't come here to eat his crow. He won't be back till the next time we lose a game. Hell, look at the Barron thread he made. He just hates Schiano for some reason and it's never gonna change. Whatever, I'll continue to enjoy having Schiano as our HC.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 11, 2012, 05:14:31 PM

You know what's better than eating crow? Not giving up on the guy in the first place. Too many people with knee jerk reactions on this board.

HOOOOOOOO!!!!

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 11, 2012, 05:14:57 PM

Dino has daddy issues...(too far?)

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 11, 2012, 05:42:07 PM

You know what's better than eating crow? Not giving up on the guy in the first place. Too many people with knee jerk reactions on this board.

i.e., "Giving a guy a shot."

For years, I've been in the position where it was upon me to hire individuals in my field.  I'd be lying if I said I didn't select "lesser qualified" people, based solely and purposefully on the most minuscule of reasons, that reveal themselves in the interview process.

Personally, I'd have as much luck as the rest of us ham-n-eggers at evaluating NFL talent, as far as players go, but...  Evaluating character is key.  I've heard no more of Schiano than any fan typically would, but I can tell you this...

The guy just that that "IT FACTOR".  You believe... that HE believes... what he's telling you.  Be it at OBP...  Pressers...  On-field coaching... 

I am not saying that it's going to translate into guaranteed success at the NFL level, but...  When you're in the position the Bucs were in - you MUST go with the guy who impresses you the most with his attitude and confidence level.

After coming to the coaching feeding table late, then getting stiffed by Kelly, they were left with little choice than to take a flyer on a "younger hopeful", if for no other reason than Marty was in such high demand...!    ;)

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#9 : November 11, 2012, 05:48:42 PM

Well Kids...

Intentionally stayed away from the board, for the majority of the season.  Why?  Stupidity...  Ignorance... 

thought you left after the embarrassment over your T-shirt fiasco.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 11, 2012, 05:49:04 PM

I was one of the few who liked the hire when it was made.

Dino won't come here to eat his crow. He won't be back till the next time we lose a game. Hell, look at the Barron thread he made. He just hates Schiano for some reason and it's never gonna change. Whatever, I'll continue to enjoy having Schiano as our HC.

I was too...  I'm on record.  Only because I just didn't want the next retread, hoping to turn his career around.

I know he won't.  Hell...  JR beatin' up Baron is the type of stupidity that makes me have little-to-no-interest in wading thru the SHlT, just to find football talk of any merit.  It sucks that some of our better posters don't post more, and that aliens don't "probe" JR, eliminating his ability to breathe.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 11, 2012, 06:02:43 PM

My favorite Samari28 quote below. For some reason, PR site won't let me quote it.

July 29, 2012, 11:01:51 PM       

Tonight is the first night in months I have logged on and in just reading some random posts, it illustrates why I will be taking an extended break from this current regime.  I will always remain a Bucs fan and I never would have thought I would give up my season tickets but something is just missing when it comes to my excitement for this team anymore.  Dominik is an idiot (hell the guy wastes more early round picks than any GM in the history of the NFL, he brags about all the undrafted garbage players we have) and now we have a coach who has the ego twice the size of Jon Gruden yet the knowledge of someone less than Raheem Morris.  I have made it clear I do not and will never support the Schiano hire, it was out of desperation and for what, a guy that could never win one of the worst conferences in all of college football.  A guy that is the definition of mediocre?  Funny how everybody bashes Raheem, K2, Brian Price and even Dezmon Briscoe and thinks this idiot walks on water.  Please tell me again what the hell he has ever done?

I have enjoyed my stay on this site, for the most part up until the past year or so and like I said I have met some good people.  Schiano can talk out his azz all he wants about Buccaneer Men, it is a lot of you guys that are Buccaneer Men.  I will watch Bucs games from home this year as until Dominik and Schiano are gone I am not going to give the Glazers any of my money.

For those of you that want to take cheap shots do what you gotta do, none of the comments mean a damn thing to me.  For anybody that wants to talk some college football, especially LSU and SEC football get with Hate as he knows how to reach me.

Sorry guys but I feel like things are gonna get a lot worse around here, I just hope we don't lose Josh Freeman because afterall he is not a Schiano man and we all know how it is personal with Schiano, not business.  Its really pathetic that we have a coach who can cut and trade players just because he does not like them or what they do off the field.

Geaux Tigers.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 11, 2012, 06:03:05 PM

Well Kids...

Intentionally stayed away from the board, for the majority of the season.  Why?  Stupidity...  Ignorance... 

thought you left after the embarrassment over your T-shirt fiasco.

Check the post-count, "post drama"...  Never was embarrased Morg.

Why am I not surprised you never said "hi" - especially when we were within talking distance - at TC....?  It's because you run your mouth Morg, but you just don't have the balls to man-up.  Hide behiind that keyboard much...?

Meh...  Grumpy old guy.........   What's the matter - get "too HOT" today...?  lmao

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 11, 2012, 06:05:46 PM

My favorite Samari28 quote below. For some reason, PR site won't let me quote it.

July 29, 2012, 11:01:51 PM       

Tonight is the first night in months I have logged on and in just reading some random posts, it illustrates why I will be taking an extended break from this current regime.  I will always remain a Bucs fan and I never would have thought I would give up my season tickets but something is just missing when it comes to my excitement for this team anymore.  Dominik is an idiot (hell the guy wastes more early round picks than any GM in the history of the NFL, he brags about all the undrafted garbage players we have) and now we have a coach who has the ego twice the size of Jon Gruden yet the knowledge of someone less than Raheem Morris.  I have made it clear I do not and will never support the Schiano hire, it was out of desperation and for what, a guy that could never win one of the worst conferences in all of college football.  A guy that is the definition of mediocre?  Funny how everybody bashes Raheem, K2, Brian Price and even Dezmon Briscoe and thinks this idiot walks on water.  Please tell me again what the hell he has ever done?

I have enjoyed my stay on this site, for the most part up until the past year or so and like I said I have met some good people.  Schiano can talk out his azz all he wants about Buccaneer Men, it is a lot of you guys that are Buccaneer Men.  I will watch Bucs games from home this year as until Dominik and Schiano are gone I am not going to give the Glazers any of my money.

For those of you that want to take cheap shots do what you gotta do, none of the comments mean a damn thing to me.  For anybody that wants to talk some college football, especially LSU and SEC football get with Hate as he knows how to reach me.

Sorry guys but I feel like things are gonna get a lot worse around here, I just hope we don't lose Josh Freeman because afterall he is not a Schiano man and we all know how it is personal with Schiano, not business.  Its really pathetic that we have a coach who can cut and trade players just because he does not like them or what they do off the field.

Geaux Tigers.

Yeah....   When i saw him fall on the sword like that - I knew if Schiano showed even an inkling of competency....  Bye-bye Sam-your-eye...!

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#14 : November 11, 2012, 06:47:33 PM

Well Kids...

Intentionally stayed away from the board, for the majority of the season.  Why? 

Because you were busy posting under another account? Maybe busy impersonating Micheal or is that Michael?  Busy acting like Java?

One or all of those would be my guess . .

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FTW's "Midseason Anti-Schiano Crowfest"... Have a Wing - IF You Have The Stones « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools