Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FTW's "Midseason Anti-Schiano Crowfest"... Have a Wing - IF You Have The Stones « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#135 : November 12, 2012, 08:13:52 PM

I've gotta say.....This meltdown by VinBucFan is one of the better meltdowns I've seen here on the PR.

He's always had a screw loose.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#136 : November 12, 2012, 08:18:53 PM

What does "Watched" mean?

It means he has a strike against him and the mods are watching him.   If he screws up again, he'll be suspended or banned.
Thanks for the info.  I've never seen that before.  I guess he's just always causing trouble like he is here.  Hopefully they'll just ban him soon.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#137 : November 13, 2012, 03:40:23 PM

For years, I've been in the position where it was upon me to hire individuals in my field.  I'd be lying if I said
I thought you've been jobless for the last few years and have been in a handful of moped accidents?  What happened to that?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#138 : November 13, 2012, 03:43:13 PM

For years, I've been in the position where it was upon me to hire individuals in my field.  I'd be lying if I said
I thought you've been jobless for the last few years and have been in a handful of moped accidents?  What happened to that?

Ask Tebow Time . . . he knows . .  :D

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FTW's "Midseason Anti-Schiano Crowfest"... Have a Wing - IF You Have The Stones « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools