Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FTW's "Midseason Anti-Schiano Crowfest"... Have a Wing - IF You Have The Stones « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#135 : November 12, 2012, 08:13:52 PM

I've gotta say.....This meltdown by VinBucFan is one of the better meltdowns I've seen here on the PR.

He's always had a screw loose.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#136 : November 12, 2012, 08:18:53 PM

What does "Watched" mean?

It means he has a strike against him and the mods are watching him.   If he screws up again, he'll be suspended or banned.
Thanks for the info.  I've never seen that before.  I guess he's just always causing trouble like he is here.  Hopefully they'll just ban him soon.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#137 : November 13, 2012, 03:40:23 PM

For years, I've been in the position where it was upon me to hire individuals in my field.  I'd be lying if I said
I thought you've been jobless for the last few years and have been in a handful of moped accidents?  What happened to that?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#138 : November 13, 2012, 03:43:13 PM

For years, I've been in the position where it was upon me to hire individuals in my field.  I'd be lying if I said
I thought you've been jobless for the last few years and have been in a handful of moped accidents?  What happened to that?

Ask Tebow Time . . . he knows . .  :D

Page: 1 ... 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FTW's "Midseason Anti-Schiano Crowfest"... Have a Wing - IF You Have The Stones « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools