Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 3 for 3 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

Hate

Hall of Famer
: November 11, 2012, 06:22:39 PM

-------------------------------------------------------

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 11, 2012, 06:23:29 PM

Congraats my friend, you must be proud.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 11, 2012, 06:28:13 PM

+1

Hate

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 11, 2012, 06:28:19 PM

Very happy for him and his peeps

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 11, 2012, 06:30:47 PM

Watching your reaction during that play was great Hate...

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 11, 2012, 06:31:20 PM

Honestly, I know you are prejudiced a bit but I sure would love to see him and Lewis REALLY work out a take those spots so thhat next year we can get some stud rotational guys on both lines, especially the dline. Those poor guys are earning their money, all things considered.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 11, 2012, 06:34:38 PM

Honestly, I know you are prejudiced a bit but I sure would love to see him and Lewis REALLY work out a take those spots so thhat next year we can get some stud rotational guys on both lines, especially the dline. Those poor guys are earning their money, all things considered.

No doubt... There are several guys on Defense that were not expected to contribute like they are.. Regardless of what happens, the team will see if they have anything to really work with. Some guys simply need game time to show their stuff. Im thrilled for LJ and Teo' not been to bad either. Good depth going forward.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 11, 2012, 06:36:06 PM

And by depth Im talking Teo' more than LJ. I think LJ may just end up starting here for a while :)

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 11, 2012, 06:40:49 PM

Leonard is not the biggest, or fastest guy.  But man, he shows up on gameday.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#9 : November 11, 2012, 06:45:01 PM

Leonard or Ronde? LOL.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 11, 2012, 06:49:40 PM

Leonard or Ronde? LOL.

I liked Lewis too, showed good ball skills on that pick.  It will be interesting to see if these youngsters can grow into guys we can depend on.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#11 : November 11, 2012, 06:50:25 PM

Leonard or Ronde? LOL.

Precisely!  Kid shows up. I love it. Some guys just need a shot. Here's to hoping he keeps it up.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 11, 2012, 06:53:11 PM

High and tight all the way... Lovin' me these UFA's Schiano & Co. keep diggin' up. Amazing to me Leonard Johnson was not drafted...

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 11, 2012, 06:55:18 PM

High and tight all the way... Lovin' me these UFA's Schiano & Co. keep diggin' up. Amazing to me Leonard Johnson was not drafted...

Everyone is locked on numbers.  He ran like a 4.8 at the combine.  But like I said, he can play.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#14 : November 11, 2012, 06:59:52 PM

I like what LJ is doing , he's looks much better then Biggers and Myron
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 3 for 3 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools