Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 3 for 3 « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

Ms Elam

Starter

#60 : November 14, 2012, 01:36:08 PM

Leonard is not the biggest, or fastest guy.  But man, he shows up on gameday.

Leonard or Ronde? LOL.
Leonard or ronde our Ahmad black lol

J-Train

Pro Bowler

#61 : November 14, 2012, 01:36:24 PM

Im going to go out on a limb and say 5 for 4!

Thanks for the sig Java!

bucfan33

Pro Bowler
#62 : November 14, 2012, 01:56:23 PM

Stop-start acceleration is much more important for a corner than straight-away speed.  Biggers ran a 4.38 and he is a straight up garbage can.

Often times, Biggers has great position.... its his instincts that suck.

Physicality, quick-trigger reactions, instincts = playmakers
size & speed without ^ = Bust

LJ looks like a playmaker to me.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#63 : November 14, 2012, 02:15:03 PM

He never looks up or turns around but he's always almost there

If they can get him some big time tutoring with one of the best teachers (who would that be?) out there, maybe he can be salvaged.
How many of us have screamed during a game, "Turn around!!!"

I think it might be one of those things that certain players have, and certain players don't.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#64 : November 14, 2012, 07:56:42 PM

He never looks up or turns around but he's always almost there

If they can get him some big time tutoring with one of the best teachers (who would that be?) out there, maybe he can be salvaged.
How many of us have screamed during a game, "Turn around!!!"

I think it might be one of those things that certain players have, and certain players don't.

Agree.  Its football instincts.  That is why Routt didn't pan out.  Speedster track guy, lacking football instincts.  And on the other hand you have our own Leonard.  Not the fastest guy, but dude can ball.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 3 for 3 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools