Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winner of the Day: Greg Schiano « previous next »
Page: 1

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

: November 11, 2012, 08:18:41 PM

Per Tony Dungy.  That should help with the team winning momentum.

New Day In The Bay!  Keep their heads on straight coach, and keep it going.

Carolina Season up next, and I don't want a Superman sighting.

Question:  Do you think the significant increase in National Media coverage helps or hurts these Bucs the rest of the season?
: November 11, 2012, 08:22:36 PM BaghdadJoe54

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 11, 2012, 08:52:10 PM

Question:  Do you think the significant increase in National Media coverage helps or hurts these Bucs the rest of the season?
A lot of these guys has been the media darlings before either for other teams(VJax, Clark etc) or back in 2010.

And for the new guys I think Schiano will keep them humble and hungry.

Sam Ram 33

Second String

#2 : November 11, 2012, 09:28:07 PM

The Panthers are just a god awful football team.  There line is absolutely brutal... If we can't get great pass rush against that team we have some problems.  Watching the game today Cam Newton has absolutely given up on this team.  Hes getting destroyed and you can tell by his body language.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 11, 2012, 09:40:05 PM

Panthers reek of a trap game. We can't look ahead to Atlanta or we will lose. 6-4 against a reeling Atlanta team will be great to see.

BucFanHudson31

Starter

#4 : November 11, 2012, 09:45:45 PM

Panthers reek of a trap game. We can't look ahead to Atlanta or we will lose. 6-4 against a reeling Atlanta team will be great to see.

Only the most Optimistic fan would of called a 6-4 record ( I hope we beat Carolina)..

Team is rolling with confidence right now.

GOOOO BUcs !!!!!!

Winning again and I love it.

Freeman has improved and I was wrong about him.

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 11, 2012, 09:46:41 PM

The saints winning today might be quite helpful considering your fears here.

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#6 : November 11, 2012, 10:06:28 PM

As bad as Carolina is, I believe they were winning early.

They have enough talent to beat us, and Cam has done it almost single handedly.

Fortunately, they appear to have given up on their coach.   I could see a switch to Chud soon.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winner of the Day: Greg Schiano « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools