Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What many people aren't talking about... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

AllYouNeedIsLovie

Second String

: November 12, 2012, 07:16:18 AM

The BALLS (Yes all caps!) to go for it on 4th and 1 midfield with a QB sneak by Freeman.  I was in a chat yesterday during the game and everyone was saying it was too early.  I thought that they should go for it because of how the chargers were scoring so easily.  It was a big time decision and I'm glad that they realized it.  Not only that, but it was great to see that they chose Freeman to take it.  They said a stat in the game yesterday that Freeman is 100% when he qb sneaks.  Hugggge play

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 12, 2012, 07:46:34 AM

I liked the call.

If your defense sucks then the best path to victory is not field position , but time of possession. Keep the other offense off the field.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 12, 2012, 07:59:26 AM

Freeman, actually, isn't 100 percent on sneaks.  Not since last year during the Jaguars game.  He mishandled the snap and was stuffed on 4th and one.  I remember how stunned he was in the press conference, because he had never not converted.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 12, 2012, 08:04:18 AM

It must not have shown up in the stats as an official sneak , but instead a fumble botched play , because announcers still always say he's 100% on sneaks.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 12, 2012, 08:05:44 AM

It must not have shown up in the stats as an official sneak , but instead a fumble botched play , because announcers still always say he's 100% on sneaks.

I was thinking the same thing.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 12, 2012, 08:23:20 AM

If Free had stayed on his feet, he would have scored!  He broke right through the line.

benir0

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 12, 2012, 08:28:00 AM

Freeman, actually, isn't 100 percent on sneaks.  Not since last year during the Jaguars game.  He mishandled the snap and was stuffed on 4th and one.  I remember how stunned he was in the press conference, because he had never not converted.

I think the stat was that he is 100% on third and short.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 12, 2012, 09:19:46 AM

Great move to go for it, but we shouldnt have been in the position. The 3rd down playcall was stupid... Hb toss. As good as the offense is, Sullivan still throws me off at times with his playcalling

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 12, 2012, 09:32:11 AM

they are also not talking about our ONE penalty during that game.... ONE for 5yds - Barber Hold...

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

AllYouNeedIsLovie

Second String

#9 : November 12, 2012, 09:39:46 AM

Melon, good point.  It was an iffy call at that as well

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 12, 2012, 10:13:36 AM

The stat Solomon Wilcots was talking about is that Freeman is 100% when sneaking on THIRD DOWN. Since it was fourth down I can get why you would misunderstand what he said.

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#11 : November 12, 2012, 10:37:54 AM

Freeman on a sneak is just impossible to stop unless he mishandles the snap. He knows which direction to sneak in. He practically fell forward for 5 yards on a sneak when we needed a yard

JohnBuc06

Starter

#12 : November 12, 2012, 10:49:34 AM

If Free had stayed on his feet, he would have scored!  He broke right through the line.

Ha I thought the same thing ...but in reality Free's not the fastest guy I can see a DB catching him, but it would have been a heck of a play to watch :D

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 12, 2012, 10:58:43 AM

I liked the call.

If your defense sucks then the best path to victory is not field position , but time of possession. Keep the other offense off the field.
How did winning time of possession work out yesterday?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#14 : November 12, 2012, 11:55:06 AM

Great move to go for it, but we shouldnt have been in the position. The 3rd down playcall was stupid... Hb toss. As good as the offense is, Sullivan still throws me off at times with his playcalling

i thought all our fans wanted to get martin out in space?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What many people aren't talking about... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools