Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Got something in the mail from Doug Martin today!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

dbrooks55

Starter

: November 12, 2012, 04:02:02 PM

Few of you may have seen my art here now and then, well. Started doing some current Bucs to replace my Winlsow and Tanard Jackson in my Bucs room. So I did one of Doug Martin and offered it up to him for a few signed prints...anyway got my end of the deal today. As having the players sign and own my work has become kinda like a hobby to me now, I have signed art by Jeff Garcia, LaMarr Woodley, Antonio Brown and now my newest favorite player.....Doug Martin (they all have the original art)!!! Really excited cause this is my first one from my favorite team! Today was like Christmas for me!!

The only thing better than this would be doing Derrick Brooks in all his different uniforms and getting them signed...that is my ultimate goal!! So if anyone has Brooks connections ...pm me!

: November 12, 2012, 04:04:54 PM dbrooks55

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 12, 2012, 04:03:54 PM

That's awesome!! Very cool.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 12, 2012, 04:04:41 PM

Good stuff, congrats

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 12, 2012, 04:05:01 PM

Well done sir

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 12, 2012, 04:06:05 PM

Nice work! What did he say?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#5 : November 12, 2012, 04:07:51 PM

Derrick Brooks plays a lot of pro-am golf tourneys. He was out at Orlando this past week for the PGA event at Disney. He plays the March-April event here in Tampa as well. You might work a deal with him at the tourneys.

Has a foundation as well. Your art might be a good raffle for him to make $$$ for the foundation. Might contact him that way.

http://www.db55.org/

Christine Hartman
Administrative Assistant
Phone: 813.877.8681
Email: christine@derrickbrookscharities.org
: November 12, 2012, 04:10:13 PM Morgan

Wesmon

Second String

#6 : November 12, 2012, 04:08:10 PM

This is so badass. Cool artwork and even cooler that he signed it for ya.

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#7 : November 12, 2012, 04:08:54 PM

Impressive work

dbrooks55

Starter

#8 : November 12, 2012, 04:12:23 PM

Nice work! What did he say?
When he saw it he asked me if he could have a couple, told him he could have the original and I'll send him a few prints if he signed 4 for me. When he received it, said it looked awesome, and that he appreciated it!

dbrooks55

Starter

#9 : November 12, 2012, 04:13:54 PM

Derrick Brooks plays a lot of pro-am golf tourneys. He was out at Orlando this past week for the PGA event at Disney. He plays the March-April event here in Tampa as well. You might work a deal with him at the tourneys.

Has a foundation as well. Your art might be a good raffle for him to make $$$ for the foundation. Might contact him that way.

http://www.db55.org/

Christine Hartman
Administrative Assistant
Phone: 813.877.8681
Email: christine@derrickbrookscharities.org

Trick is I live in PA...but this is an avenue that might work. I'll give it a try! Thanks!

dbrooks55

Starter

#10 : November 12, 2012, 04:15:46 PM

Right now I'm working on a superhero version of LaMarr Woodley...met him this summer, he asked me if I could do this for him....lol.

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#11 : November 12, 2012, 04:39:11 PM

Very Cool! I really appreciate your work, I remember a thread with all the previous works. Can you post up your collection for us?

Thanks,

dbrooks55

Starter

#12 : November 12, 2012, 04:55:19 PM

Can you link to facebook on these forums, or is that a no-no? I have an art page on there with most of my stuff...though there is a bunch of Saints stuff, as I had a go round doing some Saints work and a guy sent me a bunch of pics of him getting the pieces autographed.

Wesmon

Second String

#13 : November 12, 2012, 05:06:39 PM

Right now I'm working on a superhero version of LaMarr Woodley...met him this summer, he asked me if I could do this for him....lol.

Haha. So you gotta come up with a costume and a superhero name. You gotta post that here when you get it done.

dbrooks55

Starter

#14 : November 12, 2012, 05:16:03 PM

Haha. So you gotta come up with a costume and a superhero name. You gotta post that here when you get it done.

Costume is all done, he wants it named Wood...I kinda like King Wood.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Got something in the mail from Doug Martin today!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools