Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Panthers next « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 12, 2012, 07:33:15 PM

Most Panther games have been very close this year. Divisional games are rarely "easy wins" I expect a hard fought game.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 12, 2012, 07:34:31 PM

the bucs should win this 55-0 but I'm gonna be realistic,

Bucs 50
kittens -3

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Bradspace

Pro Bowler

#17 : November 12, 2012, 07:38:47 PM

I expect a blow out. We are a much better team than we were offensively in week 1. Half of us hated Sully because on anything longer than 3rd and 10 we were running a draw play. Going into last week Freeman had the most completions for passes of 20 yards or more down the field. The panthers D ain't ready for this! I dare them to leave captain Munnerlin 1 on 1 with V Jax now.

You can say that again.

PewterG@tor

Starter
#18 : November 12, 2012, 08:03:37 PM

Panthers are the classic trap game. Hate to say that. Hope I am wrong. A win would be huge

This is exactly what I was thinking.  We ALWAYS struggle against the Panties and the fact that they aren't doing so hot usually spells disaster.  I really hope that they take Carolina seriously

DamianG

Rookie

#19 : November 12, 2012, 08:36:38 PM

No such thing as a easy victory ...ESPECIALLY this season

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 12, 2012, 08:41:16 PM

No way this is a blowout.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 12, 2012, 08:45:51 PM

I'd really love to see the Bucs kick the Panthers while they are down and get a huge win. They kicked us twice last year when we were down. I want Cam to actually cry at the post game press conference. Not whine and sulk, but actual tears.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

-ts

Hall of Famer
#22 : November 12, 2012, 08:46:13 PM

This one has me nervous. I don't expect a blow out or an easy win. Just doesn't happen in this division.

DamianG

Rookie

#23 : November 12, 2012, 08:48:38 PM

This one has me nervous. I don't expect a blow out or an easy win. Just doesn't happen in this division.

^^^Exactly

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#24 : November 12, 2012, 09:10:48 PM

The way the Bucs are playing, I expect them to win. That said it's a divisional game, a trap game but even if they do lose, it will be hard fought to the end. I am totally happy with this team and the direction it is going.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

Biff Barker

Pro Bowler

#25 : November 12, 2012, 09:29:43 PM

What better for the Panthers to take down a hot team right now... a division opponent  too.

The Buckos were supposed to a doormat on their march to the division title. Yup, with a healthy defense and Cam Almighty, and it was finally going THE year.

Too bad it's their year to fall apart.... and now it's a pride game for them.  Be wary my friends....

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#26 : November 12, 2012, 10:03:35 PM

We are better than we were early on, but both Cam and RG3 gave us problems. Not sure why some folks think this will be easy.

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#27 : November 12, 2012, 10:14:11 PM

Lets be real for a minute. In games 1-4 we were in games because of our defense! In games 5-9 we have won four of the five because of our offense!

Our D has taken some hits, the defensive game plan deployed in the first game couldn't even be executed anymore, we have lost some key personnel, namely clayborne... Though he didn't make many plays, he drew double teams and even allowed McCoy to run free.

Ok now that I have said all that, I expect us to win
:)

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 12, 2012, 10:24:36 PM

Lets be real for a minute. In games 1-4 we were in games because of our defense! In games 5-9 we have won four of the five because of our offense!

Our D has taken some hits, the defensive game plan deployed in the first game couldn't even be executed anymore, we have lost some key personnel, namely clayborne... Though he didn't make many plays, he drew double teams and even allowed McCoy to run free.

Ok now that I have said all that, I expect us to win
:)

From what I saw, McCoy drew more double teams in the first 3 games than Clayborn did. Usually, the only time you would see Clayborn get doubled was when he would get chipped by a TE or RB. McCoy was getting doubled by two interior OLmen. That being said, Te'o is a significant downgrade from Clayborn, so I agree with the overall point you were making.

bucinsouthFL

Starter

#29 : November 12, 2012, 10:33:31 PM

I usually expect close games when in the division, but the panthers have just quit this season. I don't blame Cam, the team puts too much on his shoulders. He needs an offseason in the worst way right now. I think his hype train just got too full last year.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Panthers next « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools