Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: just legalize it already « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#60 : November 28, 2012, 09:11:51 PM

still no one posting the virtue of marijuana. lots of talk of the benefits of legalizing it, but what benefit does the drug offer that makes it worth it when most drugs are illegal?
No matter what anyone says you will still have the "Reefer Madness" mentality.  You haven't figured that out yet?

well, I see it, but I keep waiting (in vain) for someone to acknowledge what you call "reefer madness" mentality.  Guess that is asking too much. The simple hurdle I cannot get over in the argument is why? why marijuana? I certainly understand the tax it control it idea, but I still dont get it beyond what you call the "Reefer Madness" mentality.

Reefer Madness = Going out back for a doobie, then eating junkfood until you pass out.

Maybe that is what he means?  ;)

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#61 : November 28, 2012, 09:15:02 PM

I can see both sides of it but in my opinion the positives outweigh the negatives. I see it no differently than Alcohol. Legalize and tax. Make some extra money to pay off the debt.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#62 : November 28, 2012, 09:15:16 PM

He's trolling.

Looking for any attention he can get on a board that he claims he has no interest in.

if that was directed at me I think you have our roles reversed. I have an interest in the discussions down here. they entertain me when I am bored. It is you who has "no interest" -- you have "no interest" in the football discussions up stairs. I post upstairs primarily, you post down here almost exclusively. I am but a guest in your domain and you definitely know a thing or two about trolling, as I mentioned previously.

For the record, I am actually interested in the topic because I have seen the negative impact that legalized marijuana has had on a family member. I made reference to it earlier.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#63 : November 28, 2012, 09:17:05 PM

I can see both sides of it but I think the positives outweigh the negatives. I see it no differently than Alcohol. Legalize and tax. Make some extra money to pay off the debt.

I certainly get the last part, but I am not sure "the positives outweigh the negatives" with alcohol and I dont think anyone has posted a strong positive for marijuana. i could list many negatives

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#64 : November 28, 2012, 09:17:38 PM

What negative impact happened to your friend that you are sure related to mj?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#65 : November 28, 2012, 09:19:35 PM

family member. Pot smoker who convinced a doctor in CA he had migraines. Got a script and has increased use so much that he has had work and family issues etc. Obviously related to the marijuana because what changed was access. no external issues changed (i.e no depression, job loss etc that spurred on higher use, just more readily available)

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#66 : November 28, 2012, 09:24:03 PM

family member. Pot smoker who convinced a doctor in CA he had migraines. Got a script and has increased use so much that he has had work and family issues etc. Obviously related to the marijuana because what changed was access. no external issues changed (i.e no depression, job loss etc that spurred on higher use, just more readily available)
Pot turned him into a irresponsible jerk? Don't take that guy out drinking. 

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#67 : November 28, 2012, 09:31:58 PM

Pot turned him into a irresponsible jerk? Don't take that guy out drinking.

hahah. he's never been a drinker. I think being stoned all the time turned him into the jerk

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#68 : November 28, 2012, 09:33:33 PM

He's trolling.

Looking for any attention he can get on a board that he claims he has no interest in.

Over and over and over and over and over and over for someone who "never" comes to Cove:

Man, I never come to the Cove
1) I never come down to the Cove.  This was just a trip out of boredom

#PatheticLiar

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#69 : November 28, 2012, 09:35:17 PM

There is no basis to blame it on mj.  If that guy ever starts drinking he will be riding a bike within two years.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#70 : November 28, 2012, 09:35:51 PM

That's a fallacious premise to justify whatever it is your trying to do ..

Assuming you're even telling the truth, the problem your boy is having is not related to marijuana use....Stop trolling.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#71 : November 28, 2012, 09:39:12 PM

He's trolling.

Over and over and over and over and over and over for someone who "never" comes to Cove:

Man, I never come to the Cove
1) I never come down to the Cove.  This was just a trip out of boredom

#PatheticLiar

that's just weird. because I never used to come to the Cove (in 2011? really Buggsy?) and typed as much I am now a "pathetic liar" because I am here now . .at the end of 2012?  Really?  You might want to look in that dictionary again. You know the one you were using to look up "subjective". 

In any event, if the very best "shot" you can come up with involves a year old quote . . well, all i can say is "well done, you must be proud"  :-[  By comparison, we have the Penn thread upstairs as the latest example of your real work  today ???

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#72 : November 28, 2012, 09:48:02 PM

Trolly McTrollster is back at it in full force.  That didn't take long.....I'm shocked. ::)

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#73 : November 28, 2012, 09:50:00 PM

Trolly McTrollster is back at it in full force.  That didn't take long.....I'm shocked. ::)

Honestly, I don't think he's troll.  He isn't bright enough to be a troll.  He just a pathetic leg-humper who has nothing to offer but lame -  a lot of lame.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#74 : November 28, 2012, 09:56:17 PM

Honestly, I don't think he's troll.  He isn't bright enough to be a troll.  He just a pathetic leg-humper who has nothing to offer but lame -  a lot of lame.

Yeah, could be that too.

But maybe he posts trying to dazzle us w/ his brilliance but ends up baffling himself w/ bulls*it...?

Either way he's a weird case study.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: just legalize it already « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools