Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: just legalize it already « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#105 : November 29, 2012, 05:43:47 PM

"Okay, aside from the fact that it tastes good, what is the POSITIVE AFFIRMATIVE argument for eating fried chicken?"

"Okay, aside from the fact that it gets you from point A to point B, what is the POSITIVE AFFIRMATIVE argument for driving an automobile?"

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#106 : November 29, 2012, 05:44:30 PM

Your cousin didnt get screwed up (I dont know what happened to him) because of Marijuana. I like to think its his own fault. Marijuana doesnt have that big of an effect on you. If it does its mental. Im not saying your cousin is messed up mentally (although maybe he is) but he is responsible for where he is. Marijuana isnt a legit excuse for ones life ruined. Theres plenty more going on under the surface that needs to be addressed if thats the case. Marijuana doesnt make people lazy, people make themselves lazy.

I did not raise him to give him an out or blame his issue on marijuana solely.  My point was that when it was illegal it was restricted availability.  As soon as it was legal for him he decided (his fault) to do nothing else.  How many users now will make the same decision if it was LEGALLY available? That was my point. 

By the way,  I understand that marijuana is nowhere near as addictive as harder drugs and many prescriotion drugs, but it is still addictive.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#107 : November 29, 2012, 05:46:39 PM

"Okay, aside from the fact that it tastes good, what is the POSITIVE AFFIRMATIVE argument for eating fried chicken?"

"Okay, aside from the fact that it gets you from point A to point B, what is the POSITIVE AFFIRMATIVE argument for driving an automobile?"

this is the best part of you CBW. ^^^^^^ Your EGO is apparently so big that you just cant help but compound the problem.  You get BUSTED typing complete stupidity, but rather than just say "oops, my bad I was wrong" you then LIE -- in this case taking a quote completely out of context.  I point out what a LIAR you are and now you will keep spinning like a top . ..  spin, spin spin.

You should really see somebody about that

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#108 : November 29, 2012, 05:49:58 PM

OMG, just to further prove my point CBW about your EGO.  You posted the same LIE you posted here is another THREAD!!!!!. The same exact edit. ROFLMAO!!

I was SPECIFICALLY NOT asking for the "the case for legalization". 

Give it your best shot. State the case for legal marijuana, other than the same recycled arguments I discussed above.

You should seek professional help CBW
: November 29, 2012, 05:51:37 PM VinBucFan

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#109 : November 29, 2012, 07:47:10 PM

Vinny, I realize the troll in you will not allow you to answer these two simple questions honestly, but for poops and giggles, let's give it a shot:

1. What is the difference between the argument for legalization and the argument for legalized marijuana? Wouldn't it stand to reason that they would be the exact same arguments?

It's like saying "don't give me the positive arguments for capital punishment, give me the reason why capital punishment is a good thing." Like I said, it isn't just parsing, it's bad parsing. Extremely bad, as in transparent and pathetic.

2. Surely, you are aware that it is an intellectually dishonest tactic to ask a question that is already dismissive of the logical answer to the question, right? How can someone answer the question about the positive benefits of legal marijuana when you have already denied them access to any and every positive reason? The purpose of asking such a question is not a fair and honest discussion. The purpose is to deny the opposing viewpoint access to any arguments that could prove your viewpoint invalid. Intellectual dishonesty 101.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#110 : November 29, 2012, 08:06:19 PM

Vinny, I realize the troll in you will not allow you to answer these two simple questions honestly, but for poops and giggles, let's give it a shot:

1. What is the difference between the argument for legalization and the argument for legalized marijuana? Wouldn't it stand to reason that they would be the exact same arguments?

It's like saying "don't give me the positive arguments for capital punishment, give me the reason why capital punishment is a good thing." Like I said, it isn't just parsing, it's bad parsing. Extremely bad, as in transparent and pathetic.

2. Surely, you are aware that it is an intellectually dishonest tactic to ask a question that is already dismissive of the logical answer to the question, right? How can someone answer the question about the positive benefits of legal marijuana when you have already denied them access to any and every positive reason? The purpose of asking such a question is not a fair and honest discussion. The purpose is to deny the opposing viewpoint access to any arguments that could prove your viewpoint invalid. Intellectual dishonesty 101.

SSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN,   SSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#111 : November 29, 2012, 08:07:01 PM

OMG, just to further prove my point CBW about your EGO.  You posted the same LIE you posted here is another THREAD!!!!!. The same exact edit. ROFLMAO!!

I was SPECIFICALLY NOT asking for the "the case for legalization". 

Give it your best shot. State the case for legal marijuana, other than the same recycled arguments I discussed above.

You should seek professional help CBW

This ^^^^^

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#112 : November 29, 2012, 08:08:09 PM

ROFLMAO!!!!!   So eager to take shots at me you make yourself look stupid.  Anyone who can read (and anyone who is not trying way too hard --) could see just by spending 15 secons READING that I was SPECIFICALLY NOT asking for the "the case for legalization". 

LOL! What a freaking tool.

CBW, just to show you how DISHONEST you are, you came one here and did what you always do which is to post WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.  In this case, you though I was talking about the benfits of legalizing marijuana when my point was what benefit does the drug offer society. LMAO.  When I pointed out your error to you, your BLATANT DISHONESTY caused you to COMPOUND the problem.  You went and tried to save your AZZ by posting the quote above by me.  Your DISHONEST goal was to create the illusion you were right.  Dumb azz that you are, you must have thought I would not look at the actual quote that YOU EDITED to try and rescue your ass!!  See that sentence above of mine that you quoted. Well, you left out the rest, the part that made it clear just how big a mistake you made (lol).  here's the actual complete quote:

"If you put aside the alleged "medical" benefits, which only a few would need (if at all), what is the POSITIVE AFFIRMATIVE argument FOR legalizing pot?  Don't tell me it will do no harm (that's stupid) and don't tell me it will reduce crime (also stupid) what is the POSTIVE reason to add it to society as a legal drug? What independent benefit does it bring?"

Give it your best shot. State the case for legal marijuana, other than the same recycled arguments I discussed above."

ROFLMAO.  . ..you make it too easy CBW.  That's the problem with being dishonest. It comes back to haunt you. As anyone can clearly see WHEN THE POST IS NOT EDITED OUT OF CONTEXT BY YOU (roflmao) what I was asking  was "what independent beenfit does [marijuana] bring" not what is the benefit of legalization!!!!!!!!!!!!  Lol -  "what is the positive reason to add it to sociaety as a legal drug. what independent benefit does it bring"  hahaha, you INTENTIONALLY EDITED that out to perpetrate a FRAUD!!!!!!!!

Man, you are one sleazy, dishonest scumbag CBW

and this ^^^

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#113 : November 29, 2012, 08:20:04 PM

Your cousin didnt get screwed up (I dont know what happened to him) because of Marijuana. I like to think its his own fault. Marijuana doesnt have that big of an effect on you. If it does its mental. Im not saying your cousin is messed up mentally (although maybe he is) but he is responsible for where he is. Marijuana isnt a legit excuse for ones life ruined. Theres plenty more going on under the surface that needs to be addressed if thats the case. Marijuana doesnt make people lazy, people make themselves lazy.

I did not raise him to give him an out or blame his issue on marijuana solely.  My point was that when it was illegal it was restricted availability.  As soon as it was legal for him he decided (his fault) to do nothing else.  How many users now will make the same decision if it was LEGALLY available? That was my point. 

By the way,  I understand that marijuana is nowhere near as addictive as harder drugs and many prescriotion drugs, but it is still addictive.

Ok I understand your point. I don't think everybody reacts the same way. I know a lot of people who used and did great in school and people who used who went onto become succesful entrepreneurs and still use. Like I said, Marijuana doesn't make you lazy, it's your own fault.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#114 : November 29, 2012, 08:28:57 PM

Ok I understand your point. I don't think everybody reacts the same way. I know a lot of people who used and did great in school and people who used who went onto become succesful entrepreneurs and still use. Like I said, Marijuana doesn't make you lazy, it's your own fault.

I agree. plenty of smart people and great athletes that smoke pot

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#115 : November 29, 2012, 08:51:15 PM

Good thing it's illegal. Otherwise they'd all switch to cocaine...

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#116 : November 30, 2012, 07:54:08 PM

Vin you are the one spinning in circles .. How many benefits have to be listed?? Vin never responds to anything I say. I'll take ya down peanut butter bltch

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#117 : December 03, 2012, 12:37:53 AM

Vin you are the one spinning in circles .. How many benefits have to be listed?? Vin never responds to anything I say. I'll take ya down peanut butter bltch

One person offered one benefit for the drug. Maybe I missed something else?  Many people posted "benefits" of leaglization (i.e., taxe it, reduce crime etc), but aside from the potential medicinal value I have not seen anything else, so I am not sure how you could even call it a "list."

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#118 : December 03, 2012, 03:46:43 AM

One person offered one benefit for the drug. Maybe I missed something else?  Many people posted "benefits" of leaglization (i.e., taxe it, reduce crime etc), but aside from the potential medicinal value I have not seen anything else, so I am not sure how you could even call it a "list."

Yes, being illiterate is nothing to be embarrassed about though.
As I said earlier in the thread,

"Peter Pan Vin strikes again.

To put it simply to ya VIncent, marijuana is has minimal negative effects here are some things that are immediately treatable with marijuana

Medical marijuana has been found to relieve certain symptoms of adrenal disease, inflammatory bowel disease, spasticity neurological pain, migraines, multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injuries, arthritis, atherosclerosis, bipolar disorder, HIV-Associated Illness, depression, dystonia, epilepsy, digestive diseases, hepatitis C, Huntington's disease, leukemia, melanamo, (MRSA) ,Parkinson's disease,(PTSD), psoriasis, sickle-cell disease, sleep apnea, anorexia, Tourette syndrome, relieve pain, muscle spasms, headaches, glaucoma, anxiety, nausea, vomiting, depression, cramps, panic attacks, diarrhea,  improve sleep, relaxation, appetite, concentration or focus, and energy. Some people use it to prevent anger, involuntary movements, and seizures, while others used it as a substitute for other prescription medications and alcohol.

To me it make no sense such a universal, and easy to cultivate plant is illegal when all these medical benefits have been proven as fact"

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#119 : December 03, 2012, 05:05:34 AM

I was in Amsterdam yesterday.    I wouldn't say the people in the "coffee shops" looked all that healthy.

The reason it should be legalized has nothing to do with health, but everything to do with raising tax money so Obama can buy more phones for lower income people to stock up on.
: December 03, 2012, 05:40:36 AM JavaRay

Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: just legalize it already « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools