Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: just legalize it already « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#135 : December 04, 2012, 09:14:46 PM

I always forget is it the Protestants or the Catholics that were "for" marijuana? Which group led the charge to prohibit cocaine?

:-[

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#136 : December 04, 2012, 09:53:20 PM

Watch as Vinnie  drifts from argument to argument.

His own self-styled framing on the health benefits of weed thoroughly dismantled.

He now in an effort to save face wants an off-topic discussion about cocaine.

Vin, you are so full of s*it  you can't even stay true to your own false premise.

Useless knob..

****I'm calling you out Vinnie boy. You want some debate on this issue....then step to it.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#137 : December 04, 2012, 10:16:56 PM

http://www.usnews.com/debate-club/is-it-time-to-scale-back-the-war-on-drugs/arguments-for-the-legalization-of-marijuana-dont-stand-up

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#138 : December 04, 2012, 10:21:37 PM

http://reason.com/blog/2012/01/09/should-drug-reformers-give-up-on-medical

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#139 : December 04, 2012, 10:28:14 PM

Gee Vin, according to you the dungeon is my domain.

You should be chomping at the bit to take me down.

You look like a coward.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#140 : December 04, 2012, 10:50:40 PM

One last one, pretty interesting:

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-201_162-5156590.html?pageNum=1

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#141 : December 04, 2012, 11:13:14 PM

One last one, pretty interesting:

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-201_162-5156590.html?pageNum=1

No not interesting at all. This well worn ground.

Except for someone like you that has no knowledge on the subject, then it would be considered a baby step.

In the mean time..

I will consider your offer of surrender.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#142 : December 05, 2012, 12:04:39 PM

Vin-gina

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#143 : December 05, 2012, 12:13:23 PM

I don't think I've ever seen so many people - who disagree on so many things politically - agree on one thing since the Westboro Baptist idiots.  Congrats PeanutButterCheeseBoy.  You've reached an high level of idiocy here on the PR forums.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#144 : December 05, 2012, 12:18:02 PM

I don't think I've ever seen so many people - who disagree on so many things politically - agree on one thing since the Westboro Baptist idiots.  Congrats PeanutButterCheeseBoy.  You've reached an high level of idiocy here on the PR forums.

Is that your "subjective" or "objective" opinion?   :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

lol

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#145 : December 05, 2012, 12:19:37 PM

Still waiting . . . . lots of name calling but not many good arguments for the actual benefit that society receives from marijuana (not from legalization).  Maybe some of you are too stoned to think . . .  :-)

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#146 : December 05, 2012, 12:20:49 PM

lol  -  "was used and found"   Right, not used as an illicit drug, which is what led to it becoming illegal, as opposed to being found, for example, in coca-cola.

So, then in your mind. Why was marijuana originally made illicit?

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#147 : December 05, 2012, 12:23:17 PM

It's not even about marijuana anymore. It's about spending billions of dollars to make an ineffectual moral statement that actually makes the problem worse. Pure **CENSORED**ing lunacy.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#148 : December 05, 2012, 12:23:34 PM

Still waiting . . . . lots of name calling but not many good arguments for the actual benefit that society receives from marijuana (not from legalization).  Maybe some of you are too stoned to think . . .  :-)

Are you illiterate? "but not many good arguments for the actual benefit that society receives from marijuana" What about all the medical benefits that are proven? People aren't going to continue a conversation if they gotta keep going backwards for you.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#149 : December 05, 2012, 12:24:27 PM

It's not even about marijuana anymore. It's about spending billions of dollars to make an ineffectual moral statement that actually makes the problem worse. Pure **CENSORED**ing lunacy.

Sums it up nicely

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Page: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: just legalize it already « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools