Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: just legalize it already « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#150 : December 05, 2012, 12:30:38 PM

It's not even about marijuana anymore. It's about spending billions of dollars to make an ineffectual moral statement that actually makes the problem worse. Pure **CENSORED**ing lunacy.

That ^^^ is actually a reasonable argument. I am not sure it is actually suported by the facts and it is a little tired, but its an argument. 

Now, it is an argument of the benefit of LEGALIZATION rather than of the actual drug a point you acknowledge by saying "its not even about marijuana." 

The question should be what is the reason to go from illegal to OTC (not even require a prescription)? Prescription drugs have all kinds of negatives, but they are seemingly outweighed by their positives. What are the same positives for marijuana, positives that are so significant that it should not just be a doctor-driven "medicine" but actually OTC?  If there are none or if they are minimal, then the ENTIRE argument you advanced above turns on one subjective word: INEFFECTUAL.  What if you are wrong?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#151 : December 05, 2012, 12:33:21 PM

It's not even about marijuana anymore. It's about spending billions of dollars to make an ineffectual moral statement that actually makes the problem worse. Pure **CENSORED**ing lunacy.

Sums it up nicely

Gotta love you signing on to Illum's comment and right above it posting this:

Still waiting . . . . lots of name calling but not many good arguments for the actual benefit that society receives from marijuana (not from legalization).  Maybe some of you are too stoned to think . . .  :-)

Are you illiterate? "but not many good arguments for the actual benefit that society receives from marijuana" What about all the medical benefits that are proven? People aren't going to continue a conversation if they gotta keep going backwards for you.

So, when its about marijuana, marijuana is "proven" to have "medical benifits" but its "not even about the marijuana anymore" its about legalization.  Man, were you stoned when you typed those two comments back-to-back?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#152 : December 05, 2012, 12:35:02 PM

Funny thing is I don't have a strong feeling one way or the other (because there is not enough information available).  It's just funny to watch so many struggle to make a coherent positive argument yet hold on so strongly to the notion that pot should be legal.  Do any of you even question yourselves?

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#153 : December 05, 2012, 12:37:31 PM

I don't have a strong feeling one way or the other (because there is not enough information available).

IGNORANCE

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#154 : December 05, 2012, 12:39:00 PM

I don't think I've ever seen so many people - who disagree on so many things politically - agree on one thing since the Westboro Baptist idiots.  Congrats PeanutButterCheeseBoy.  You've reached an high level of idiocy here on the PR forums.

Is that your "subjective" or "objective" opinion?   :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

lol

It was subjective, but it's becoming more objective with every post your make.

This is another way you make yourself look like a moron.  Someone owns you a point and keep bringing it up like you weren't ever owned in the first place.  You truly are a message board caricature.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#155 : December 05, 2012, 12:49:58 PM

I don't think I've ever seen so many people - who disagree on so many things politically - agree on one thing since the Westboro Baptist idiots.  Congrats PeanutButterCheeseBoy.  You've reached an high level of idiocy here on the PR forums.

Is that your "subjective" or "objective" opinion?   :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

lol

It was subjective, but it's becoming more objective with every post your make.

This is another way you make yourself look like a moron.  Someone owns you a point and keep bringing it up like you weren't ever owned in the first place.  You truly are a message board caricature.

Poor Buggsy . . . "owned"   . . .  lol.  You tyoe some funny stuff.  I hope you don't get suspended again.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#156 : December 05, 2012, 12:50:24 PM

I don't have a strong feeling one way or the other (because there is not enough information available).

IGNORANCE

irony dripping . . .

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#157 : December 05, 2012, 12:54:26 PM

Dripping from my nutsack.

Where did I say anything nonfactual in this thread?  Oblige me

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#158 : December 05, 2012, 01:32:33 PM

I guess it is not surprising that a guy who typed this:

IGNORANCE

Would follow with this:

Dripping from my nutsack.

;D

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#159 : December 05, 2012, 01:39:07 PM

Answer the question.

Where did I say anything nonfactual in this thread?

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#160 : December 05, 2012, 01:55:23 PM

Answer the question.

Don Quixote, did someone accuse you of "saying" (err  . .  posting) something that was, as you would say, "nonfactual"?  That might help us all locate it, since you seemed determine to have someone "[a]nswer the question."

???

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#161 : December 05, 2012, 01:57:45 PM

Answer the question.

Don Quixote, did someone accuse you of "saying" (err  . .  posting) something that was, as you would say, "nonfactual"?  That might help us all locate it, since you seemed determine to have someone "[a]nswer the question."

???

Great answer Vin. Way to keep it on topic like usual

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#162 : December 05, 2012, 02:04:47 PM

Answer the question.

???

Great answer Vin. Way to keep it on topic like usual

lol, so I guess you realized (oops) that no one accused you of "saying" or posting something that was "nonfactual"

Man, you are one funny poster.  You are like Buggsy on steroids. Storm into a thread calling others stupid while postting something . .  well . . . dumb. I thought no one topped Buggsy when it came to that trick, but alas Buggsy has more than met his match.

funny thing is that rather then just moving on (tail between legs) you continue to compound your error with posts like the one above and in the other thread.  Why not just move on? Don't get that . . .

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#163 : December 05, 2012, 02:09:05 PM

Who the hell is Buggsy? Is that some type of pet-name for your boyfriend?

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#164 : December 05, 2012, 02:12:05 PM

Who the hell is Buggsy? Is that some type of pet-name for your boyfriend?

I was going to type that you could figure it out, but that might not be the case.

Goodness . . . . best of luck to you
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: just legalize it already « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools