Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's a no-brainer « previous next »
Page: 1

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
: November 12, 2012, 05:11:32 PM

I'm baffled.......What exactly is the wrongdoing here?

Right Java?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 12, 2012, 06:43:57 PM

I think it's very unfair that people say Mrs Petraeus looks like Ben Franklin.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 12, 2012, 06:45:13 PM

carrying on a thread by yourself . . . even your boy Java didnt respond to your love call . . . .  a new low for M organ

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 12, 2012, 06:45:52 PM

Leave it to an O voter to find the meat and potatoes of the story.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 12, 2012, 07:23:22 PM

I'm baffled.......What exactly is the wrongdoing here?

Right Java?

the wrong doing is the azz hat is expressing guilt. what an embarrasment to real men everwhere.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 12, 2012, 09:56:12 PM

]the wrong doing is the azz hat is expressing guilt. what an embarrasment to real men everwhere.

so tuff.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 13, 2012, 10:40:54 AM

Leave it to an O voter to find the meat and potatoes of the story.

I lol'ed

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 13, 2012, 03:42:22 PM

Wife gains weight, stops caring about her looks, starts withholding relations with her husband. He cheats and we all shake our finger at him, what a bad person he is.

I still don't quite get it. I guess he probably should have divorced her before he started nailing the 24 yr old.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 13, 2012, 05:44:01 PM

Wife gains weight, stops caring about her looks, starts withholding relations with her husband. He cheats and we all shake our finger at him, what a bad person he is.

I still don't quite get it. I guess he probably should have divorced her before he started nailing the 24 yr old.

I believe she was nearly 40 yrs old. Head of CIA needs to not place himself in this kind of precarious situation. Lots of details remain to be uncovered - when did Potus know and was there any connection w/ Libya situation. Inquiring minds want to know...
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's a no-brainer « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools