Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Speculation of Gruden to Philly « previous next »
Page: 1 2

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
: November 13, 2012, 04:56:49 AM

No big surprise, reactions vary from jubilation to suicidal. I'd love it, a sure fire disaster in my own backyard. I'd get to watch it unfold every night on the local news.

dbrooks55

Starter

#1 : November 13, 2012, 05:29:02 AM

No big surprise, reactions vary from jubilation to suicidal. I'd love it, a sure fire disaster in my own backyard. I'd get to watch it unfold every night on the local news.

I live in the Lehigh Valley, been telling my friends for a couple weeks now....you watch Andy goes to San Diego, and the Eagles hire Gruden. Rumor is he's putting together a coaching staff. Eagles are a bad spot for Gruden. As we know he's much better going into a situation where a team needs to be pushed over the hump. Eagles aren't even close to that, that team will have to be some what rebuilt. Building a team....I don't want Gruden anywhere near that!

Ms Elam

Starter

#2 : November 13, 2012, 05:50:43 AM

There was a thread on this a week ago..had an article and all. Dont have the link though but its in here.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 13, 2012, 05:59:38 AM

I would love to see the absolute wreck

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 13, 2012, 08:08:12 AM

I think Cleveland hires Gruden or Reid.

This guy...

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler
#5 : November 13, 2012, 08:36:58 AM

I thought Grudens son said last year that he was waiting on the San Diego job. I think that would be the best fit for him and I could see him being successful there, at least for a few years.

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

BucNCane

Second String

#6 : November 13, 2012, 08:42:40 AM

Lets all hope he gets a job soon and takes Barrett Ruud and Tim Tebow with him. Maybe that'll start the exodus of the Pewter Report Crazies.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 13, 2012, 03:45:19 PM

I live in the Lehigh Valley, been telling my friends for a couple weeks now....you watch Andy goes to San Diego, and the Eagles hire Gruden. Rumor is he's putting together a coaching staff. Eagles are a bad spot for Gruden. As we know he's much better going into a situation where a team needs to be pushed over the hump. Eagles aren't even close to that, that team will have to be some what rebuilt. Building a team....I don't want Gruden anywhere near that!

We're neighbors in the valley. I appreciate 2002 but not so much the mess he made and left after that. I would love him destroy what's left of the fleagles. Great OC. Lousy judge of talent.Piss poor leader. Perfect match for the fleagles.

gone

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 13, 2012, 03:53:52 PM

Seems more likely to head to Dallas IMO.  Garret is proving to be a paler Raheem, that team has too much talent and horrible coaching, look at the reasons they are losing.  Jerrah screwed it up when he fired Wade.  Jason's ceiling was coordinator.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#9 : November 13, 2012, 03:55:23 PM

I speculate that I care less.

McCoy93

Starter

#10 : November 13, 2012, 03:55:56 PM

does anybody here see sean payton getting the cowboys job?

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 13, 2012, 03:58:07 PM

Why the hell would he want to coach that mess, when he has a good gig in New Orleans? Seems like there is a lot of unnecessary dot-connecting

Take this one to the bank. Sean Payton will be the highest paid coach in the league next season, and it will be on the Saints

This guy...

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 13, 2012, 04:01:25 PM

For the most obvious reason, the reason people make big decisions every day...because of family.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 13, 2012, 04:04:25 PM

For the most obvious reason, the reason people make big decisions every day...because of family.

He divorced that ho. He dont need to go back to Dallas, unless its to grab some clothes, and golf clubs

This guy...

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 13, 2012, 04:04:31 PM

Why the hell would he want to coach that mess, when he has a good gig in New Orleans? Seems like there is a lot of unnecessary dot-connecting

Only reason his name comes up is because he used to coach there. That and the Cowboys really think they have a shot at him because they are the Cowboys. I agree. Id rather stay in NOs if I were Peyton.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Speculation of Gruden to Philly « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools