Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Early Voting « previous next »
Page: 1

GameTime

Hall of Famer
: November 14, 2012, 10:54:08 AM

Im sure it was addressed here and I missed it, but could someone give me the cliff notes on why shortening early voting is disparaging to "democratic-leaning voters"?  thanks.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

spartan

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 14, 2012, 01:22:02 PM

Im sure it was addressed here and I missed it, but could someone give me the cliff notes on why shortening early voting is disparaging to "democratic-leaning voters"?  thanks.

Bit like the school buses. They only have so many to go round and the same bus has to visit multiple locations.  Shortening the early voting time frame means they can't fit all the ll the old folks homes, hospitals, shelters, churches etc in in time.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 14, 2012, 08:53:31 PM

"Im sure it was addressed here and I missed it, but could someone give me the cliff notes on why shortening early voting is disparaging to "democratic-leaning voters"?  thanks."

Voter suppression or at least that's the rumor.

Not at all related related to Voter ID. For sure. Positively, for sure, not related.

Neither relates to voter suppression.....

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 15, 2012, 10:48:54 AM

BECAUSE I SAID SO!!

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Early Voting « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools