Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Practice Squad Moves. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

michael89156

Hall of Famer

: November 13, 2012, 09:37:00 PM

Buccaneers cut LaMark Brown, Dale Moss from practice squad

Former Green Bay Packers wide receiver Diondre Borel is trying out for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers today, per a league source.

Buccaneers sign Diondre Borel, Ernest Owusu to practice squad

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 13, 2012, 09:38:20 PM

Chris Owusu?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#2 : November 13, 2012, 09:42:09 PM

Chris Owusu?
He was suited up for the Chargers' game. Saw him in pregame warmup.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#3 : November 13, 2012, 09:45:04 PM

http://www.packers.com/media-center/videos/Borel-has-raised-level-of-play/7df4037a-321b-4575-a713-30375b997e9f

Interview of Borel in Packers' camp in August.

Weird that the Bucs are making WR moves when LB and DBs are our biggest problems right now.
: November 13, 2012, 09:47:05 PM Morgan

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 13, 2012, 09:48:49 PM

Maybe Ernest is Chris's brother?

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 13, 2012, 09:53:40 PM

Yeah Owusu played while benn sat the bench and lost his return duties to LeQuan Lewis lol...

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 13, 2012, 09:56:33 PM

but still correct me if I'm wrong, if this is indeed chris and not ernest lol...We put black on IR, cut two guys from practice squad, signed one to it and bumped down Owusu...so that leaves 2 active roster spots available...Did we sign anybody today to the active or promote anybody? because if we promoted we still have 2 practice squad spots open then,.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 13, 2012, 09:57:52 PM

http://www.packers.com/media-center/videos/Borel-has-raised-level-of-play/7df4037a-321b-4575-a713-30375b997e9f

Interview of Borel in Packers' camp in August.

Weird that the Bucs are making WR moves when LB and DBs are our biggest problems right now.

Agree.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

youngone

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 13, 2012, 09:58:09 PM

2 owusu's?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 13, 2012, 09:58:55 PM

but still correct me if I'm wrong, if this is indeed chris and not ernest lol...We put black on IR, cut two guys from practice squad, signed one to it and bumped down Owusu...so that leaves 2 active roster spots available...Did we sign anybody today to the active or promote anybody? because if we promoted we still have 2 practice squad spots open then,.

Might have their eye on Edwards. we will find out tomorrow.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#10 : November 13, 2012, 10:04:18 PM

Does he clear waivers tomorrow?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 13, 2012, 10:08:48 PM

Does he clear waivers tomorrow?

Yes on Wednesday.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#12 : November 13, 2012, 10:15:31 PM

Ernest Owusu is a DE from Cal.

Also this is like the 3rd former Packer WR we've had on the practice squad.
: November 13, 2012, 10:18:46 PM bucsquad

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#13 : November 13, 2012, 10:23:07 PM

Also looks like the bucs have some history with Borel.

http://jerseyal.com/GBP/2012/06/13/diondre-borel-catches-the-eye-of-aaron-rodgers-on-day-1-of-packers-minicamp/

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#14 : November 13, 2012, 10:23:08 PM

Okay so there's still one active roster spot available then. thanks for clearing that up.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Practice Squad Moves. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools