Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I think its safe to say mccoy is a bust !! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#30 : November 14, 2012, 02:11:22 PM

if u think i am wrong give me stats that say other wise
trolling attempt detected

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#31 : November 14, 2012, 02:12:49 PM

Wow. Figured this was a bump from an ancient thread.

Facepalm.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

#32 : November 14, 2012, 02:16:25 PM

Learn football before you post, thanks

Best thing said in this thread.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#33 : November 14, 2012, 03:05:25 PM

I can understand the OP's point.

I will prove it for him with stats:

Player 1: 30 career TDs
Player 2: 21 career TDs
Player 3: 0 career TDs

Which one is the bust?

Answer: Player 3! Player 1 is LeSean McCoy, Player 2 is Colt McCoy (a backup!). This is undeniable statistical evidence that Gerald is not "The Real McCoy".

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#34 : November 14, 2012, 03:07:30 PM

Well this thread didnt work out the way the OP envisioned it. Im sure he was hoping for some supporters to his original post.

gone

Hall of Famer
#35 : November 14, 2012, 04:14:15 PM

Well this thread didnt work out the way the OP envisioned it. Im sure he was hoping for some supporters to his original post.

I think it worked out better than he hoped.  Amateur trolling attempt turns noob fight, sucks in older posters and gets to multiple pages.  He's probably cleaning the white sticky off his keyboard tight now.

big_JLB

Starter

#36 : November 14, 2012, 05:59:34 PM

oh noes! no sacks!

friggin knob, honestly...smh

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#37 : November 14, 2012, 06:25:20 PM

How dare you question Girly Man , OP ??

Stats are not everything ! Look at how much pressure the Bucs put on opposing QB's !! We are known for harrassing QB's , and they are afraid to face us.  Name me the last QB that has thrown for over 300 yards on us ??

....oh wait ....

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#38 : November 14, 2012, 06:42:18 PM

Stats are not everything ! Look at how much pressure the Bucs put on opposing QB's !! We are known for harrassing QB's , and they are afraid to face us.  Name me the last QB that has thrown for over 300 yards on us ??

....oh wait ....
That's McCoy's fault?

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#39 : November 14, 2012, 06:43:02 PM

....oh wait ....

well, theres more than one person that shares the vast knowledge of football as the OP. Cant say Im surprised by any means.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#40 : November 14, 2012, 06:52:59 PM

....oh wait ....
That's McCoy's fault?

Not totally , but he can not  be totally absolved of his part in it all either.

Is McCoy good enough to start in this league ? Of course . But anyone who isn't willing to admit he's been pretty underwhelming for a top 3 pick is only kidding themselves.

Stratobuc

Starter
#41 : November 14, 2012, 06:59:07 PM

Troll detected, adding to ignore...

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#42 : November 14, 2012, 07:00:48 PM

2009 called and they want thier sig back.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#43 : November 14, 2012, 08:19:30 PM

....oh wait ....
That's McCoy's fault?

Not totally , but he can not  be totally absolved of his part in it all either.

Is McCoy good enough to start in this league ? Of course . But anyone who isn't willing to admit he's been pretty underwhelming for a top 3 pick is only kidding themselves.

Past years, yes.

This year?  Dude is ballin big time. I watch him in games, and he is very disruptive.   That is his job, and he is doing it.  I couldn't care less about sack totals.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#44 : November 14, 2012, 08:27:37 PM

This thread is sooooo stupid. If the OP wants stats, he can look up our rushing yards allowed per game with GMAC, and without GMAC the last two years.

I'm not going to do it for you, but that is a stat you can look up.

It's funny, I could not find a stat indicating that this was a stupid thread, either. That doesn't mean it isn't.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I think its safe to say mccoy is a bust !! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools