Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Eric Berry is terrified of horses. « previous next »
Page: 1

-ts

Hall of Famer
: November 14, 2012, 08:56:21 PM

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jpmoore/eric-berry-is-terrified-of-horses

Hilarious.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : November 14, 2012, 09:00:16 PM

He's lucky he didn't play in the Elway era.

Capt Kidd

Starter
#2 : November 14, 2012, 09:38:14 PM

Just imagine him trying to cover a pass from Elway to Shannon Sharpe! LOL

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 14, 2012, 10:17:32 PM

He's lucky he didn't play in the Elway era.

And to think that Elway threw to Shannon Sharpe, Mr, Ed himself!

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

DamianG

Rookie

#4 : November 14, 2012, 10:40:03 PM

This is a man that is getting a big ass pay check to do something he loves doing and probably doesn't give two **CENSORED**s about fans......and yes we are making fun of him lmao

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 14, 2012, 11:14:39 PM

That is hilarious

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 15, 2012, 12:44:19 AM

It got us all laughing out here in Afghanistan.  We're stationed in Kansas so there's a lot of Chief's fans in the unit.  Hilarious!

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 15, 2012, 03:40:54 AM

This is a man that is getting a big ass pay check to do something he loves doing and probably doesn't give two **CENSORED**s about fans......and yes we are making fun of him lmao

It's just that my son reads this board and I don't want this to be a bad lesson for him. Some of you are not great role model for kids. Isn't kids what life is all about? They are the future you know.

Let us know which way your moral compass goes, and we'll go the other way.

Now for some hot milfs in bikini pics.. (someone post a pic dangit)

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 15, 2012, 07:05:22 AM

It's just that my son reads this board and I don't want this to be a bad lesson for him. Some of you are not great role model for kids. Isn't kids what life is all about? They are the future you know.
Your son is disappointed you're his father then. Does your wife/girlfriend know about your secret relationship with Tebow?

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#9 : November 15, 2012, 10:09:25 AM

Going on the assumption that your son can actually read, why would you allow him to see what an azzwhole you are?

BTW, I do agree Tebow should take up surfing. If he can't beat out Sanchez, his future as an NFL QB looks pretty dim.

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#10 : November 15, 2012, 04:46:56 PM

I always assumed TewbowTimeBucFan was between the ages of 16 and 18.

meekerbeastman

Second String

#11 : November 15, 2012, 04:49:30 PM

I always assumed TewbowTimeBucFan was between the ages of 16 and 18.

he is and his kid is 4

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#12 : November 15, 2012, 06:12:44 PM

thanks to all of those who continue to sidetrack good threads w/ discussion unrelated to the topic at hand
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Eric Berry is terrified of horses. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools