Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mile High « previous next »
Page: 1 2

English Dave

Second String
: November 15, 2012, 09:45:19 AM

Anyone making the trip to Denver?
If so, feel free to share info on where you are staying at and where you are tailgating before the game or partying on the Saturday night?

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 15, 2012, 09:47:14 AM

If there is one game left on our schedule that I really fear it's this one.  Peyton going into the no huddle with that atmosphere does not sound good to me against our young corners.

English Dave

Second String
#2 : November 22, 2012, 04:09:17 AM

I can't be the only Bucs fan in the universe going to Denver surely?  Anyone?

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 22, 2012, 07:56:08 AM

Nice! Smoke a blunt while you're there

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

English Dave

Second String
#4 : November 22, 2012, 01:08:36 PM

I don't know what a blunt is but i am guessing that everyone in Denver smokes them?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 22, 2012, 03:29:46 PM

I don't know what a blunt is but i am guessing that everyone in Denver smokes them?

Enough to get the law passed.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 22, 2012, 05:02:33 PM

I'm going, Dave.

My wife and I are flying in on Friday night and leaving Sunday night after the game.

I don't have my tickets yet for the game. I'm waiting for the prices to drop. I want a seat between the 40 and 50 in the lower level and I want to pay around $150. I know better than to take my wife with me. She'll be out doing something else during the
game. You have your ticket yet? If not, how much are you willing to pay?

Saturday night we will go out to dinner and that's about it. We're big party people. Old!

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 22, 2012, 09:50:43 PM

...If it's legal there..... Can I smoke in the stands??

If so, I'll gladly go watch ManFree hsoj... Eerfnam joe... FreeJoshman... Oh, whatever the hell his name is....

(puff, puff, pass to tripblood)

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

tbbucs0233

Second String

#8 : November 22, 2012, 10:11:30 PM

Im driving in sn saturday and leaving monday. All of us should deff get together and tailgate before the game

Tracktion

Second String

#9 : November 22, 2012, 10:51:31 PM

I'm going, Dave.

My wife and I are flying in on Friday night and leaving Sunday night after the game.

I don't have my tickets yet for the game. I'm waiting for the prices to drop. I want a seat between the 40 and 50 in the lower level and I want to pay around $150. I know better than to take my wife with me. She'll be out doing something else during the

Saturday night we will go out to dinner and that's about it. We're big party people. Old!

I live here and have been looking. Problem is Denver fans go to games and tix in the lower levels are double and triple what your wanting to pay.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 22, 2012, 11:10:18 PM

They believe it will be a slobbernocker Track>?

Seems like two good offenses would attract some extra attention, or is the price par for the course there in Denver?

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 22, 2012, 11:39:29 PM

I'm going, Dave.

I live here and have been looking. Problem is Denver fans go to games and tix in the lower levels are double and triple what your wanting to pay.

I understand but there are no shortage of tickets in the lower sections. Prices should drop a little. I hope.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#12 : November 22, 2012, 11:44:58 PM

I want a seat between the 40 and 50 in the lower level and I want to pay around $150.

RJS, no problem.   Mile high, you need to pay at least $250 for that seat.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 23, 2012, 12:21:49 AM

Just saw a lower level 40 yard line seat for $200. I should be good as the game gets closer.

http://denver.craigslist.org/tix/3426723027.html

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#14 : November 23, 2012, 03:56:26 PM

...If it's legal there..... Can I smoke in the stands??

(puff, puff, pass to tripblood)

Thats a great question.....that being said, time to try this new buster with 2 screens.

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mile High « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools