Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mile High « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#15 : November 23, 2012, 05:13:34 PM

I seriously doubt you can smoke in the stands since there are kids in the stands as well.   Hell, you can't even smoke cigarettes in the stands anymore.

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#16 : November 23, 2012, 06:04:07 PM

Riiiiigggghhht, I didnt get the one with 2 screens, I got the indestructible one.....Java youre probly right.....

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 24, 2012, 08:50:39 AM

...If it's legal there..... Can I smoke in the stands??

If so, I'll gladly go watch ManFree hsoj... Eerfnam joe... FreeJoshman... Oh, whatever the hell his name is....

(puff, puff, pass to tripblood)

HAHAHA!!

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 24, 2012, 08:51:29 AM

I seriously doubt you can smoke in the stands since there are kids in the stands as well.   Hell, you can't even smoke cigarettes in the stands anymore.

Trippy sticks = E-cigarrette for weed

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 24, 2012, 08:52:20 AM

Riiiiigggghhht, I didnt get the one with 2 screens, I got the indestructible one.....Java youre probly right.....

Im not following you. What did you buy?

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#20 : November 24, 2012, 01:59:06 PM

^
^
^
HAHA. A new bud buster as I had to leave mine back home when I moved across country. I was using it up until the day I left and realized too late I couldnt bring it on the plane with me (it shouldve been packed with all the stuff I shipped), so Ive been using scissors. Had that bad boy for about 8 years and it still worked like new. I hope this space case one is equally as durable.

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy

tbbucs0233

Second String

#21 : November 24, 2012, 04:38:53 PM

So I just purchased my hotel and tickets. Ill be in section 538 row 6 and will be staying at the knights inn saturday and sunday night. Will be going out to the bars on sat night and tailgating sunday before the game. Hope to see some of you there!

jvato24

Starter

#22 : November 25, 2012, 08:06:27 AM

I'll be there. Flying out Saturday night. My wife has family in CO and wanted to go visit. I told her she has to wait till the schedule is released, and bang the timing of the game was perfect. Hoping to see a 7-4 Bucs team play the Bronc-hos.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mile High « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools