Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I got a good nickname for Mason Foster: « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8

Hate

Hall of Famer
#60 : November 17, 2012, 08:47:26 PM

You guys are just mad because you've never taken a lady on a ride to Space Mountain! WOOOO!

I don't even get that joke.

Probably because you've never taken a lady on a ride to space mountain......**insert Ric Flair strut** "WOOOOO!"

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#61 : November 17, 2012, 08:53:43 PM

You guys are just mad because you've never taken a lady on a ride to Space Mountain! WOOOO!

HAHAHA!! My shoes cost more than your house!! WOOO!!!

This guy...

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#62 : November 17, 2012, 08:56:26 PM

Nature boy

This is the kid from your neighbourhood?
Wow, how old are you to call him a 'kid'?

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#63 : November 17, 2012, 08:59:41 PM

rednecks and minorities like wwf.    And that's the majority of people in the US.    The type of people who don't like wrestling are the type who voted for Romney.   

So you voted for Romney? You are paid in USD?
...and rednecks voted for Obama?

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#64 : November 17, 2012, 09:00:24 PM

Probably because you've never taken a lady on a ride to space mountain......**insert Ric Flair strut** "WOOOOO!"

I've had sex with a redhead chick on the Haunted Mansion ride at Disney once, but never on the Space Mountain ride.   

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#65 : November 17, 2012, 09:04:21 PM

I'm not really sure what that even means. I've had sex with a redhead chick on the Haunted Mansion ride at Disney once, but never on the Space Mountain ride.

Because your sense of humor is weak.

On a side note, me and my brother were on the Haunted Mansion and it had to pause in the middle because we lit up a blunt and some dumb ass behind us yells "uhh ohh, doobie brothaazzzz". Voice came on saying "no smoking" then the ride started back up

This guy...

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#66 : November 17, 2012, 09:10:39 PM

On a side note, me and my brother were on the Haunted Mansion and it had to pause in the middle because we lit up a blunt and some dumb ass behind us yells "uhh ohh, doobie brothaazzzz". Voice came on saying "no smoking" then the ride started back up

You were lucky you weren't arrested.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#67 : November 17, 2012, 09:22:24 PM

LOL. You dont think I could ditch a blunt before a pig shows up? I smoke so much I forget its illegal. I could really care less

This guy...

Hate

Hall of Famer
#68 : November 17, 2012, 09:23:49 PM

lol.....shakes head

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#69 : November 17, 2012, 09:48:50 PM

LOL. You dont think I could ditch a blunt before a pig shows up? I smoke so much I forget its illegal. I could really care less

You're a real class act.    Other than Charles Manson and his family, who the hell calls police officers pigs?   

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#70 : November 17, 2012, 09:52:15 PM

You're a real class act.    Other than Charles Manson and his family, who the hell calls police officers pigs?   

Well a few people in the Vikings game thread used the word to describe police. Standard street cops are glorified minimum wage workers with a badge and a gun. Nothing they did was "special" to become a police officer. So my respect  to them is given, when its received.

This guy...

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#71 : November 17, 2012, 10:17:58 PM

Well a few people in the Vikings game thread used the word to describe police. Standard street cops are glorified minimum wage workers with a badge and a gun. Nothing they did was "special" to become a police officer. So my respect  to them is given, when its received.

This is one of the most ignorant comments I've ever heard on these forums. It's people like you that make jobs in law enforcement a living hell for the ones who put their life on the line and truly want to make a difference. Not gonna defend every cop out there but there are ones who deserve your respect regardless of how you feel towards some.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#72 : November 17, 2012, 10:22:26 PM

My comment might be "stupid" in your opinion, but it surely isn't ignorant.

Look up the definitions of the words.

This guy...

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#73 : November 17, 2012, 10:24:43 PM

The actions of some is going to portray your few on the actions of all? And they aren't just handed a gun and deemed a police officer they actually go through tons of training to hold that position.  Sounds pretty ignorant to me.
: November 17, 2012, 10:28:00 PM lazoran

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#74 : November 17, 2012, 10:28:42 PM

The actions of some is going to portray your few on the actions of all? Sounds pretty ignorant to me.

The idea that we give the power of law enforcement to Home Depot associates is mind boggling to me.

As ignorant, or stupid, or insane as you might find ME to be. I could become a cop within months if that was my desire. In fact, im more qualified than 80% of pigs since I actually went to college
: November 17, 2012, 10:31:12 PM tripblood

This guy...
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I got a good nickname for Mason Foster: « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools