Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I got a good nickname for Mason Foster: « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#75 : November 17, 2012, 10:32:41 PM

I could become a cop within months if that was my desire. In fact, im more qualified than 80% of pigs since I actually went to college

seriously doubt you could pass a drug test.  also think you'd bomb the lie detector which i believe many dept's do.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#76 : November 17, 2012, 10:35:17 PM

I could become a cop within months if that was my desire. In fact, im more qualified than 80% of pigs since I actually went to college

seriously doubt you could pass a drug test.  also think you'd bomb the lie detector which i believe many dept's do.

I put "within months". So a drug test could hypothetically be passed.

What questions would they ask me on the lie detector?

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#77 : November 17, 2012, 10:35:46 PM

I can see where this thread is headed..

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#78 : November 17, 2012, 10:38:41 PM

And they aren't just handed a gun and deemed a police officer they actually go through tons of training to hold that position. 

The "training", cops receive is a JOKE!! (and extremely easy, and short)

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#79 : November 17, 2012, 10:39:27 PM

I put "within months". So a drug test could hypothetically be passed.

What questions would they ask me on the lie detector?
They do ask extensive drug questions, your view on law enforcement, and so on. So I doubt you make it past the those.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#80 : November 17, 2012, 10:41:24 PM

Have you ever got trippy?

Hell naw.

*tucks badge, holsters gun*

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#81 : November 17, 2012, 10:43:30 PM

And they aren't just handed a gun and deemed a police officer they actually go through tons of training to hold that position. 

I bet you the vast majority of this board couldn't pass the physical test it takes to become a sworn police officer but this is just dumb because you're so narrow minded when it comes to this that nothing that anybody says will matter. You don't even realize half the stuff people in law enforcement go through on a daily basis so don't pretend you do.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#82 : November 17, 2012, 10:55:24 PM

I bet you the vast majority of this board couldn't pass the physical test it takes to become a sworn police officer but this is just dumb because you're so narrow minded when it comes to this that nothing that anybody says will matter. You don't even realize half the stuff people in law enforcement go through on a daily basis so don't pretend you do.

I dont know how athletic this board is or isnt but I will say most police departments physical requirements are extremely easy..

And to say "You don't even realize half the stuff people in law enforcement go through on a daily basis" is laughably false. My cousin that rents my house in Tenn is a cop, and his dad is a Sheriff for a small county near by. Ive had friends on the Tampa Police, Cape Coral Police, Pinellas County, and Lee County. I DO know cops

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#83 : November 17, 2012, 10:59:28 PM

What about corrections officers? If you include them, I might know 30 pigs total.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#84 : November 17, 2012, 11:02:46 PM

You sound like an idiot. Just sayin

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#85 : November 17, 2012, 11:04:08 PM

Atleast the stuttering pig Lazoran is making me look smarter.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#86 : November 17, 2012, 11:05:45 PM

You sound like an idiot. Just sayin

Ok I hear ya your "just sayin". Because you have no rebuttal

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#87 : November 17, 2012, 11:17:02 PM

So now I'm a pig now cause I defend people who put their lives on the line for people they don't know? And I'm pretty sure the physical requirements here are a mile and a half in 12 mins, 45 push ups in a min, 45 sit ups in a min, and other physical requirements not to mention the shooting requirements.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#88 : November 17, 2012, 11:41:06 PM

So now I'm a pig now cause I defend people who put their lives on the line for people they don't know? And I'm pretty sure the physical requirements here are a mile and a half in 12 mins, 45 push ups in a min, 45 sit ups in a min, and other physical requirements not to mention the shooting requirements.

You have a valid point in defending those who are out there making good desicions for their community. But you wont convince me or anyone else that its actually difficult to become a cop. It is not

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#89 : November 17, 2012, 11:51:49 PM

No other rebuttal needed.  You simply sound like an idiot to me. 
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I got a good nickname for Mason Foster: « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools