Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I got a good nickname for Mason Foster: « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#90 : November 18, 2012, 12:57:05 AM

No other rebuttal needed.

To actually defend an argument there is.

This guy...

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#91 : November 18, 2012, 05:05:39 AM

Some of those police chicks are hot.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#92 : November 18, 2012, 06:55:24 AM

On a side note, me and my brother were on the Haunted Mansion and it had to pause in the middle because we lit up a blunt and some dumb ass behind us yells "uhh ohh, doobie brothaazzzz". Voice came on saying "no smoking" then the ride started back up

You were lucky you weren't arrested.

LOL. You dont think I could ditch a blunt before a pig shows up? I smoke so much I forget its illegal. I could really care less

You're a real class act.    Other than Charles Manson and his family, who the hell calls police officers pigs?   

Guy says he's a USF alumnus. Makes you wonder about the quality of education today, doesn't it?

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#93 : November 18, 2012, 07:22:22 AM

No other rebuttal needed.

To actually defend an argument there is.

There is nothing to defend. To ME,  you sound like an idiot. 

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#94 : November 18, 2012, 07:36:40 AM

You guys are just mad because you've never taken a lady on a ride to Space Mountain! WOOOO!

I don't even get that joke.

Probably because you've never taken a lady on a ride to space mountain......**insert Ric Flair strut** "WOOOOO!"

I've had sex with a redhead chick on the Haunted Mansion ride at Disney once, but never on the Space Mountain ride.

you're lucky you weren't arrested

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#95 : November 18, 2012, 09:55:00 AM

Just a bj actually.   So Clinton wouldn't consider it sex.   Not sure if you can get arrested for that.

I've never looked up public indecency laws, but doing what you did around children is not wise.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#96 : November 18, 2012, 10:00:09 AM

There was no possible chance any children saw what was going on.   We were facing a wall in the pitch black.  I'm no idiot.

That's debatable!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#97 : November 18, 2012, 10:12:06 AM

Just a bj actually.   So Clinton wouldn't consider it sex.   Not sure if you can get arrested for that.

I've never looked up public indecency laws, but doing what you did around children is not wise.

My guess is with Java the children were . . .  well . . . . and it was a guy, no doubt. 

Tell me another 50+ year old guy, who keeps pictures of male posters on his "hard" drives for years and who overcompensates for his "issues" with discussion like this on a football message board?  Maybe a few using public computers behind bars, but  . . .

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#98 : November 18, 2012, 10:14:06 AM

There was no possible chance any children saw what was going on.   We were facing a wall in the pitch black.  I'm no idiot.

That's debatable!!

There's no debate and idiot might be the best word one could use. I can think of a few others, most of which you might find in a psychiatry text.  ???

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#99 : November 20, 2012, 07:23:18 PM

One last thought on this topic.

If you think its difficult to become a police officer you are extremely mistaken.. Why would we want people who enforce the law have the same job job requirements as a Home Depot employee? Im just saying are standards are extremely low for the guys we hire to hold a very powerful position. Thats why there are idiot cops, who make idiot decisions daily.

This guy...

Bradspace

Pro Bowler

#100 : November 20, 2012, 09:38:05 PM

Ahhh wrasling...maybe next we can get DTN to start doing the Hulk Hogan move "listening for the crowd" whenever he makes a play.

And, pre-cut the front of his jersey so he can rip it off after a sack.  Also, start calling the head referee "Mean Jean."

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#101 : November 21, 2012, 09:04:31 AM

Hardy Roadhouse.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#102 : November 21, 2012, 10:18:56 AM

That's an insult to Hardy.

If we are going to give him an old linebacker's name, I'd go with Keith Browner Roadhouse.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#103 : November 21, 2012, 10:29:47 AM

Holy hell.... In summary

Ric Flair.
Harsh Norwegian Jokes.
Vikings (Not of the Minnesota variety)
Assault Rifles.
Pregnant Daughters.
Police officers.
Mitt Romney.
Space mountain Doobies.
Haunted Mansion Sex Fantasies.
Wrestling Referees.
Keith Browner Reference.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#104 : November 21, 2012, 12:39:19 PM

One last thought on this topic.
. Why would we want people who enforce the law have the same job job requirements as a Home Depot employee?

im pretty sure the job requirements are different.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I got a good nickname for Mason Foster: « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools