Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I got a good nickname for Mason Foster: « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#105 : November 21, 2012, 12:46:21 PM

Quote from: GameTime
Quote from: tripblood
One last thought on this topic. Why would we want people who enforce the law have the same job job requirements as a Home Depot employee?
im pretty sure the job requirements are different.
Actually, I'm pretty sure you have to have a BA or BAS degree, firearms permit, and considerable police academy training to work at the Home Depot. Pretty sure, don't quote me on it though.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#106 : November 21, 2012, 12:52:17 PM

One last thought on this topic. Why would we want people who enforce the law have the same job job requirements as a Home Depot employee?
Actually, I'm pretty sure you have to have a BA or BAS degree, firearms permit, and considerable police academy training to work at the Home Depot. Pretty sure, don't quote me on it though.

You dont need a BA to be a police officer. Is that a joke?

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

J-Train

Pro Bowler

#107 : November 21, 2012, 02:14:24 PM

Holy hell.... In summary

Ric Flair.
Harsh Norwegian Jokes.
Vikings (Not of the Minnesota variety)
Assault Rifles.
Pregnant Daughters.
Police officers.
Mitt Romney.
Space mountain Doobies.
Haunted Mansion Sex Fantasies.
Wrestling Referees.
Keith Browner Reference.

Don't you just love this board? Lol

And all you need to be a police officer is a GED. I know 2 cops personally in my hometown who just have GEDs. Not that there's anything wrong with that...if you are getting a BS in Criminal Justice your are more than likely not going just to become a beat cop, but a detective or something. I took a couple of CJ classes to get my cyber security minor and most of the students were already cops just looking to become PIs, POs, or detectives.

Thanks for the sig Java!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#108 : November 21, 2012, 02:20:08 PM

HMU if you need help getting rid of those leftovers in your sig. lol

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#109 : November 21, 2012, 04:11:48 PM

And all you need to be a police officer is a GED. I know 2 cops personally in my hometown who just have GEDs. Not that there's anything wrong with that...if you are getting a BS in Criminal Justice your are more than likely not going just to become a beat cop, but a detective or something. I took a couple of CJ classes to get my cyber security minor and most of the students were already cops just looking to become PIs, POs, or detectives.

Being tactful is not my fortay but thats my point. you dont even have to be a high school graduate to be in law enforcement. Thats 1 red flag

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#110 : November 21, 2012, 04:16:11 PM

HMU if you need help getting rid of those leftovers in your sig. lol

LOL fa sho. Not actually my pic. Mine would be with Dutch masters. Not a joint guy

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I got a good nickname for Mason Foster: « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools