Boards > Bucs Ticket Exchange

Please help. want to buy two tickets for my cousin in tampa

<< < (2/3) > >>

Morgan:

--- Quote from: tripblood on November 17, 2012, 10:45:01 AM ---LOL Germans

--- End quote ---
you got something against Germans?

Morgan:

--- Quote from: GermanBucsFan on November 16, 2012, 03:39:54 PM ---I tried to get the tickets on ticketmaster first. There was written that only the cardholder can retrieve the ticket. I thought that my cousin cannot get the ticket without me in person.
But now i ordered the ticket and sent with email direkt from ticketmaster to his emailadress.
hope he will see a good game.

--- End quote ---
save your Euros and go to some Bundesliga matches - aren't you in the Leverkusen area?

tripblood:
Hey german buc,

Morgana is what we call in America a "brown-noser".

--

Morgana,

Why are you bringing up futbol to the man?

.... we sure get loud in that south endzone.

GermanBucsFan:
hey sport fans,
if i would spend money for soccer games, i cannot come to fl next year to see the buccaneers 8) i am saving money for my next holidays in 2013.
If i would go to a soccer game then it must be a game of Schalke04.  But i dont watch soccer here. Donīt like it anymore.
This action with the tickets was a quick idea. i thought buy two tickets and give them to my cousin. Thats my part to avoid a blackout :D 8) :D.
I can watch all the games with nfl gamepass, but my cousin is always hurt by the blackouts.
First i hope to see the bucs winning tomorrow. Against the falcons the boys can do me a birthday present ;D

tripblood:

--- Quote from: GermanBucsFan on November 17, 2012, 06:00:47 PM ---hey sport fans,
if i would spend money for soccer games, i cannot come to fl next year to see the buccaneers 8) i am saving money for my next holidays in 2013.
If i would go to a soccer game then it must be a game of Schalke04.  But i dont watch soccer here. Donīt like it anymore.
This action with the tickets was a quick idea. i thought buy two tickets and give them to my cousin. Thats my part to avoid a blackout :D 8) :D.
I can watch all the games with nfl gamepass, but my cousin is always hurt by the blackouts.
First i hope to see the bucs winning tomorrow. Against the falcons the boys can do me a birthday present ;D

--- End quote ---

Good choice man!! Your cousin will be eternally grateful as going to an NFL game is a unique and memorable experience. Glad to hear you prefer american football.. it is a very exciting sport.

As for the game. You know you can stream them online so you would be able to watch?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version